LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Niner fans: VOTE FOR CRUZ

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wont beat Cam, lol
Question for you curse fanatics:

I've been told that a "Double Curse" can be like a negative multiplied by a negative, meaning that: a "Double Curse" is actually good luck.

This is Madden '13, the most popular unlucky/cursed number. Is is possible that this year's madden cover will be blessed with an amazingly lucky season, due to double curse physics???

• Silky
  • Veteran
Come on Pat! I will definitely be getting the legendary copy if he wins it
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I'd prefer rodgers to get cursed
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I can see Willis beating Newton. Everyone loves Patrick Willis. A lot of people hate Newton.
Step up Niner fans. make sure Willis does not win this!!!
i just voted for willis again
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I can see Willis beating Newton. Everyone loves Patrick Willis. A lot of people hate Newton.

where do you live? Most casual fans i know love Newton.
Originally posted by lamontb:

i think this this the guy who poisoned the trees at Auburn
Originally posted by lamontb:

Newton will end up winning it all (even die-hard NCAA fans who could give a s**t less about the NFL have admitted to voting thus far), and suffer a mandatory sophomore slump.
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
Step up Niner fans. make sure Willis does not win this!!!

Seriously! I put my Cam vote in!

I voted for Newton.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I voted for Newton.

are you an american?
Superstitions are idiotic. voting against Willis makes you a bad fan. Hes a huge madden fan, and would love to be on the cover. His fanbase not even backing him because they think its bad luck is weak.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Superstitions are idiotic. voting against Willis makes you a bad fan. Hes a huge madden fan, and would love to be on the cover. His fanbase not even backing him because they think its bad luck is weak.
That's your opinion. I don't think Steve Young is a Idiot. He's highly superstitious. So are a lot of athletes.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Willis was interviewed and said he would love to be on the cover of Madden. Let the man get his. He deserves it
Share 49ersWebzone