LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • THEB
  • Veteran
@mattbarrows
First 49er on the field for pre-game warmups is Brandon Jacobs. He's boxing the goal-post padding like it owes him money ...

You dont come out that excited if you know you arent playing. Just sayin.
Originally posted by THEB:
@mattbarrows
First 49er on the field for pre-game warmups is Brandon Jacobs. He's boxing the goal-post padding like it owes him money ...

You dont come out that excited if you know you arent playing. Just sayin.

think he did that last week
Originally posted by jreff22:
think he did that last week

He did do that last week... Guess he's excited to watch his team?
Jacobs gonna start
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Jacobs gonna start

This, bench both Gore and Hunter. Activate James too.
Brandon was actually an extremely talented Heavyweight amateur boxer. I believe he even won a couple AAU state titles and only a couple losses. Lets get this boy on the field!!!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
@MaioccoCSN
RT @Rondizzle should i start brandon jacobs on my fantasy team? > Let's not get carried away. Jacobs doesn't even have cleats on now.
Finally!!!
Jacobs is active. So is Staley. Manningham inactive.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
So whos taking Rios spot? Ginn? Rio is a huge part of the offense. sucks to lose him today.

Hope it means more Moss.

This was the one week where Jacobs was the only RB besides Hunter that I had who wasnt on bye week. Had to start him. You guys are all welcome.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Hope it means more Moss.

This was the one week where Jacobs was the only RB besides Hunter that I had who wasnt on bye week. Had to start him. You guys are all welcome.

It'll be more Moss + Williams IMHO. I only see Ginn coming if Moss has reached his "limit"
  • fryet
  • Veteran
I like this move. My suspicion is that Manningham probably could have played, but why do that when you have so much depth at WR and RB? Our extra depth gives us an advantage for Thursday games, and I am happy that we are taking advantage of it. Now we finally get to see what we have in Jacobs. I hope he gets plenty of carries to show us what he's got.
my goodness. seahawks gonna get ran on and bruised up.they spent too much energy 4 days ago in a game not this important.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Originally posted by keeferr75:
my goodness. seahawks gonna get ran on and bruised up.they spent too much energy 4 days ago in a game not this important.

That's why we lost. We were saving ourselves for this game.
Share 49ersWebzone