There are 195 users in the forums

2012 49ers WR Corps

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
WR group is fine. Looks much improved from last season IMO and i was one of its biggest critics.

Crabtree, Manningham, Williams, Jenkins for next season, then draft the big body WR.

The only thing i would change for this season is possibly elevateing Jenkins in replace of Moss.

Our WRs just couldn't get seperation vs Seattle last night. I wonder how long it will be before we start working in AJ Jenkins?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
WR group is fine. Looks much improved from last season IMO and i was one of its biggest critics.

Crabtree, Manningham, Williams, Jenkins for next season, then draft the big body WR.

The only thing i would change for this season is possibly elevateing Jenkins in replace of Moss.

Our WRs just couldn't get seperation vs Seattle last night. I wonder how long it will be before we start working in AJ Jenkins?

Considering they were getting mugged on every play I'm amazed we completed 14 passes. Pretty ridiculous that the refs decided that all of that holding /PI was an acceptable tactic by seattle.

I'm still optimistic that we see Jenkins by week 12. I'd hate to have hypothetical rash of WR injuries force Jenkins into action in the playoffs without a few weeks of regular season action.
Share 49ersWebzone