LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Where does 49ers/Saints game rank all-time (excluding Super Bowls)?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's up there with the Green Bay in 1998. Those two are my favorite all-time football games.
This game Was epic
Best game I've ever witnessed live.
Giants game > Saints Game
best game i have ever seen, and i'm blind
one of the best
Since I was at the 49er/Giant 2003 Wildcard game that one always seems the best.

49ers/Saints definitely ranks up there. Now knowing the Saints had bounties and they were the ones getting knocked out makes this game that much better.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Giants game > Saints Game

You can't be serious
I'm 24 but lucky enough to have seen the 98 packer game, the 2002 giant game, and this past game versus the Saints. It may be because now I'm more invested in this team bc I'm not a kid anymore but this was by far the greatest game I have ever seen. It makes that NFC championship game hurt even more knowing you are better than the Giants. After watching the Superbowl it was even worse seeing that performance from the Patriots. We would of had them with our defense.

easily my favorite game ever.... i can watch it over and over.... if the new york giants game comes on i start to cry and the band aid comes off.
#1 an instant classic.
It's either #1 or #2, because I really love the '98 WC game and am hesitant to put this one above it. I'd put the 2002 WC game as #3 though.
I would say that the Young to T.O against green bay is up there with it, but i wasn't on the edge of my seat like i was at this game. An unproven scrutinized quarterback leads 2 80+ yard drives, and outduels one of the greatest qb's to play the game i have to say this game is #1
[ Edited by Kaz9er on Mar 23, 2012 at 1:37 PM ]
Originally posted by Kaz9er:
I would say that the Young to T.O against green bay is up there with it, but i wasn't on the edge of my seat like i was at this game. An unproven scrutinized quarterback leads 2 80+ yard drives, and outduels one of the greatest qb's to play the game i have to say this game is #1

The end of that game was amazing and definitely had me on the edge of my seat. But before the final drive the niners played like crap and got lucky calls.

Saints game was amazing.
Share 49ersWebzone