There are 159 users in the forums

Ted Ginn re-signed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
If true, eat that you Baalke haters...

I mean Baalke hateR.
lol.

Won't matter. Niners still won't be as good as his imaginary roster. (And how could they ever be THAT good???)
Phew.

1 less thing to worry about. Just don't get f**king hurt.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by matt49er:
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big need crossed off plus we have a backup PR in P.Cox and KR in Rock C. looking good going into the depth right now! Very excited to see this move made. The 3 year deal we had on the table might have been removed who knows. Reminds me of the 5 year deal turning into a 1 year deal for Dashon last year.

We had a 3 year deal on the table? I don't recall reading that.

rumored deal of 3 years 6.5M or something like that.

Baalke is ruthless. Throws these guys a pretty good contract which they balk at. They go out, find s**t out there for them so come back to the 49ers who follow-up with a 1 year deal. Ruthless I tell ya..ruthless.
I agree this organization is great! I'm really hoping that Ginns return combined with Manningham and Moss and a draft pick=the trade or release of Kyle Williams. I know he probably has some kind of potential but I can't watch him again I just can't. Plus him and Ginn and too similar in size at WR etc.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
AWESOME. Welcome back Teddy Ginn!

This should ensure that KW NEVER returns kicks.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
If true, eat that you Baalke haters...

I mean Baalke hateR.
lol.

Won't matter. Niners still won't be as good as his imaginary roster. (And how could they ever be THAT good???)

lol

Yeah my hypothetical hindsight roster would be the s**t as well. Baalke stinks!
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
we no longer need a WR in the first round, we should go for a guy who has some size/hands in rounds 3-7

You think Ginn stops us for looking for a WR...that can catch
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Nicee!! Very important to our team especially as a returner! Don't think he fumbled once last season
Boo Ya!!

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Phew.

1 less thing to worry about. Just don't get f**king hurt.

All of this.

I am so impressed by our front office. They have done a great job this offseason. Ginn provided our offense with great starting position throughout the year.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
I won't believe till Adan Shlefter tweets it

Dont know who Adam Shlefter is But Adam Schefter announced it already.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I am so impressed by our front office. They have done a great job this offseason. Ginn provided our offense with great starting position throughout the year.

Yup plus no muffs or fumbles all year. Although he had some close calls.

He won us the SEA game and against DET set up that last TD.
Sweet, suck it's only a 1-year deal, but happy he is back.
Share 49ersWebzone