Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers sign Mario Manningham

Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Hasn't he been out since the texans game for the death?

how did he die

excessive masturbation

Originally posted by qnnhan7:

how did he die

excessive masturbation

http://www.49ers.com/team/roster.html

Looks like he took #82 after all, and didn't pay ol' Nate a dime...

how did he die

excessive masturbation

Originally posted by Muggins:

Wtf
He sure looks like the closest T.O. type WR we have had in a while.....not really Size wise..but play making ability.

he seems to some how get away from defenders after getting his hands on the ball.

looking forward to seeing him run slants and other type plays.... we need him out there more often, imo.

I wasn't big on this signing early on...but the contract wasn't big, so it didn't really bother me...but man, seems like a steal.
Seems like our best WR right now, from the last two weeks, and yeah Crabs made a lot happen on those 3rd downs against the lions but i am not impressed with him really from his whole career. Randy needs his number called more often, hes itching to make a difference. Alex has to take the shots when theres 1on1 as well.

But maybe MAnningham will become his go to guy outside VErnon, hopefully because this guy is faster in red n gold than i ever remember him being as a NYG
Super Mario is ballin' especial on reverse plays he sure can fly
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Seems like our best WR right now, from the last two weeks, and yeah Crabs made a lot happen on those 3rd downs against the lions but i am not impressed with him really from his whole career. Randy needs his number called more often, hes itching to make a difference. Alex has to take the shots when theres 1on1 as well.

But maybe MAnningham will become his go to guy outside VErnon, hopefully because this guy is faster in red n gold than i ever remember him being as a NYG

Crabs has been excellent this year, Manningham looks good and I think those 2 can be our long term starters with Jenkins and Williams competing to be the slot guys
Manningham is our best RAC receiver. He gets them with a nice combination of speed, strength and footwork. He breaks tackles too. A naturally gifted runner.

Moss has the best hands.

Crabs dropped another two balls yesterday, and only gets yards after the catch when no one is within 10 yards of him. He came up big in the Detroit game, but that was his best stretch so far in the young season. We need more from this guy.
[ Edited by kray28 on Oct 1, 2012 at 9:34 AM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
Manningham is our best RAC receiver. He gets them with a nice combination of speed, strength and footwork. He breaks tackles too. A naturally gifted runner.

Moss has the best hands.

Crabs dropped another two balls yesterday, and only gets yards after the catch when no one is within 10 yards of him. He came up big in the Detroit game, but that was his best stretch so far in the young season. We need more from this guy.

How does moss have the best hands? Moss has dropped 50% of the balls thrown his way Crabtree has dropped maybe 1 out of 4 or even 5 passes his way.

You could make a better case for Manningham then Moss but come on, quit hating on Crabtree he is and has been our most reliable receiver through 4 games.
[ Edited by sfout on Oct 1, 2012 at 9:39 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Super Mario is ballin' especial on reverse plays he sure can fly
yes i like him very much and he and alex are getting better in thier timing. very good signing, do you guys think we will work ginn in a bit more as a wide out?
I'm pleased with mario so far...... he should be a good 2/3 for us in years to come
Really happy Mario is becoming more of the game plan. Dude looks hungry.
shouldn't be taken off the field

STOP THE STUPID ROTATION