There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succ%C3%A8s_de_scandale
He's a bloody areshole!!
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I wanted to post something about that blog but felt it was not worth it. In terms of Webzone however, I believe his material should not be advertised here.

I agree 100 percent. It has been mentioned numerous times but it hasn't changed. What would we need to do to make that change mods? I know almost everywhere here would be all for it.
Originally posted by jreff22:
why read his stuff if you dont like him?

Maybe because he is shoved down our throats every time we hear about the 49ers or at least most times.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
LOL. This is like the 3rd thread created to bash Cohn. He's probably blushing at home reading this.

Losers tend to love pissing off the public.
hes the only person on the planet that can make his father look like a good reporter. they both suck but grants suckiness is way more sucky

Reminds me of this guy
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I stopped reading him last March, so I don't know nor care what he is now, but back then he'd devolved into an attention whore spewing ignorance and absurdities.
Good writer. He isn't bias like a lot of other writers who cover teams.
  • jdean
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Hate to say it, but if Grant zitface Cohn says we are going to lose in GB, they might as well fly back now and start preparing for the Lions. There's no point in playing the game and risking injury.

I'm actually glad he picked the packers to win. Remember how he picked the NINERS to blow out the ravens last year. And we all remember how that turned out.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

No, Grant's problem is that he got into a bussiness his dad works in and will always be perceived as having been given his chance because of his last name (rightly or wrongly). He likely realizes this and says things bad about the niners not based on facts to merely get people's attention since that's what he equates good reporting and anylsis to having seen his father do the same (albeit to a lesser extent).

Look, Grant is a kid with little world experience so it is no surprise that he comes across as a jerk since most kids his age don't know any better. His problem is that someone gave him a measure of power in his reporting position without considering if Grant actually had the talent or experience. Grant's writing is ok but likely didn't warrant such a job. The content of his articles are sub-par which definitely do not prove he secured his position by hardwork and true merit.
[ Edited by taney71 on Sep 9, 2012 at 4:43 AM ]
A talentless hack who has a job through sheer nepotism. An absolute disgrace, should be banned from 49ers facilities, stadium on general principles.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

more like "should have worn a condom" thread...
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:

Reminds me of this guy

And who the f**k is that guy?