There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

love that my first post gets to bash the Cohns. Perfect way to start my webzone forum experience.
Best.Sport.Writer.Ever.
a Big f**k you to Cohn...signed Harbaugh.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/07/harbaugh-forsees-i-told-you-sos-for-clueless-critics-of-first-round-pick.html
"For those scribes, pundits, so-called experts who have gone as far to say that he's going to be a bust - just stop," Harbaugh said. " I recommend that. They're making themselves look more clueless than they already did. I'll go on record: A.J. is going to be an outstanding football player."Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/07/harbaugh-forsees-i-told-you-sos-for-clueless-critics-of-first-round-pick.html#storylink=cpy

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
"For those scribes, pundits, so-called experts who have gone as far to say that he's going to be a bust - just stop," Harbaugh said. " I recommend that. They're making themselves look more clueless than they already did. I'll go on record: A.J. is going to be an outstanding football player."Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/07/harbaugh-forsees-i-told-you-sos-for-clueless-critics-of-first-round-pick.html#storylink=cpy

i wish he would have said, dickless
man this guys is such douche and trys to make something out of nothing. they really need to fire this ass wod.

A.J. Jenkins frustrates coach in practice Posted on August 1, 2012 by Grant Cohn
SANTA CLARA — I'm writing this because A.J. Jenkins is the first round pick and everything he does is news. He is the famous name in Trent Baalke's envelope days before the draft, and Jim Harbaugh recently defended him to the media. What happened on the practice field today is the most astonishing thing I've ever seen in an NFL practice.

It was Jenkins' second rep in one-on-one drills against cornerback Perrish Cox. In their first battle, Jenkins caught a short pass for a small gain. Jenkins has been doing a lot of this the last few practices – catching short passes in front of defenders who have given him too much space at the line of scrimmage.

Jenkins' second rep visibly frustrated coach Johnnie Morton, who wanted the young receiver to run a deep route but threw his hat in disgust and dressed the receiver down in front of the media when Jenkins cut off his route, turned to face the quarterback and looked for a short pass instead.

The last time he ran deep in a similar drill was Sunday, and that time Jenkins didn't catch the ball because he never looked for it.

Not a good day for A.J. Jenkins, who didn't appear to have improved since Sunday.
Originally posted by susweel:
man this guys is such douche and trys to make something out of nothing. they really need to fire this ass wod.

A.J. Jenkins frustrates coach in practice Posted on August 1, 2012 by Grant Cohn
SANTA CLARA — I'm writing this because A.J. Jenkins is the first round pick and everything he does is news. He is the famous name in Trent Baalke's envelope days before the draft, and Jim Harbaugh recently defended him to the media. What happened on the practice field today is the most astonishing thing I've ever seen in an NFL practice.

It was Jenkins' second rep in one-on-one drills against cornerback Perrish Cox. In their first battle, Jenkins caught a short pass for a small gain. Jenkins has been doing a lot of this the last few practices – catching short passes in front of defenders who have given him too much space at the line of scrimmage.

Jenkins' second rep visibly frustrated coach Johnnie Morton, who wanted the young receiver to run a deep route but threw his hat in disgust and dressed the receiver down in front of the media when Jenkins cut off his route, turned to face the quarterback and looked for a short pass instead.

The last time he ran deep in a similar drill was Sunday, and that time Jenkins didn't catch the ball because he never looked for it.

Not a good day for A.J. Jenkins, who didn't appear to have improved since Sunday.

A position coach yelled at a rookie in his fourth padded practice?!?!?!

ASTONISHING!

Just goes to show you, he not only fails to understand football, but he is rather stupid.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 1, 2012 at 4:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
A position coach yelled at a rookie in his fourth padded practice?!?!?!

ASTONISHING!

Just goes to show you, he not only fails to understand football, but he is rather stupid.

yah a rookie runs a route and gets yelled at and its the most astonishing thing he has every seen in an nfl practice.
we should crush him on Twitter maybe he'll shut his trap
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
yah a rookie runs a route and gets yelled at and its the most astonishing thing he has every seen in an nfl practice.

typical media,, you take a small kernel and blow it up into a major deal.Then they wonder why coaches do not like them and the public is cynical of them
Originally posted by cciowa:

typical media,, you take a small kernel and blow it up into a major deal.Then they wonder why coaches do not like them and the public is cynical of them

Cohn is on a missions to s**t on Jenkins now.

JH is right on this one. For some reason i trust him over Cohn.
Originally posted by cciowa:

Yah I understand that but that statement by him is just ludicrous.
This is the second blog posting in the last couple of days by this hack targeting A.J. Jenkins specifically.

This guy is the worst, most undeserving, sportswriter I have ever seen covering Bay Area sports. I wish there was a way to block all press democrat articles from showing up when I check the news feed on the front page.
people need to call or email his paper and have this ass clown fired.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/99999999/MISC/284251681
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Cohn is on a missions to s**t on Jenkins now.

JH is right on this one. For some reason i trust him over Cohn.

I'd take Fly's word over Cohn's.