There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
I vow to never click on a SRPD article unless they are Cohohnless or have a more respectable beat writer writing for them.

This
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I take it that you didn't like his player rankings.......

Cohn jr. is basically a Zoner with his own blog......Thats where all his ideas come from anyway...

i didnt read his player ranking

imo he is too immature and his football smarts arent even good he gets emptional and lets it affect him

he is a blogger not a beatwriter
Why the f**k does anyone care what the douchebag or his douchenozzle son have to say about anything? There are guys on the boards here that have forgotten more about the Niners than either douchey or his father will ever know.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Why the f**k does anyone care what the douchebag or his douchenozzle son have to say about anything? There are guys on the boards here that have forgotten more about the Niners than either douchey or his father will ever know.

Boredom, I'd imagine. People will click on anything to read the entertaining and snotty comments that follow these types of articles.
I clicked on one ohis articles on accident, stupid webzone twitted linked on his articles and like a dummy i clicked it
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Boredom, I'd imagine. People will click on anything to read the entertaining and snotty comments that follow these types of articles.

I always click just because its on the front page... boredom ensures that anything linked there will eventually get read no matter how hard I try to stay away from the PD links. But a fun new hobby has been shredding up his arguments in his comment section, sometimes the dude responds other times his bro-mo fanbase does. I just accepted its inevitable Ill read his crap but its pretty fun to get that site all riled up
Originally posted by 5280High:
But a fun new hobby has been shredding up his arguments in his comment section, sometimes the dude responds other times his bro-mo fanbase does. I just accepted its inevitable Ill read his crap but its pretty fun to get that site all riled up

Not at all suggesting you don't have your fun, but just a thought... this is feeding into what Jr. Idiot Cohn wants in the first place. His outlook is hits are hits. He won't care if his work is crap as long as people are tuning in to read and comment on the crap. It will only perpetuate more crap from him and he will reach legendary Jerry Springer status.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
But a fun new hobby has been shredding up his arguments in his comment section, sometimes the dude responds other times his bro-mo fanbase does. I just accepted its inevitable Ill read his crap but its pretty fun to get that site all riled up

Not at all suggesting you don't have your fun, but just a thought... this is feeding into what Jr. Idiot Cohn wants in the first place. His outlook is hits are hits. He won't care if his work is crap as long as people are tuning in to read and comment on the crap. It will only perpetuate more crap from him and he will reach legendary Jerry Springer status.

Oh I agree, Im not proud that I click the link its kind of like an addict relapsing, when I first click im like "f*ck, did it again... well since Im here..."
Oh I agree, Im not proud that I click the link its kind of like an addict relapsing, when I first click im like "f*ck, did it again... well since Im here..."

.. nice. Completely understand. It's like when I refresh an Alex thread when I see certain names as the last post unread. You just know what the comment will be before you even need to click... but you do it anyway.
Lmao Cohn put C.J Spillman over both Crabtree and Alex Smith on his top players on the Niners.

Originally posted by niner4life21:
Lmao Cohn put C.J Spillman over both Crabtree and Alex Smith on his top players on the Niners.

I stopped reading when I saw Brian Jennings at #20. Cohn sucks!
Originally posted by niners9:

Yeah, that's the exact moment I realized why everyone thinks he's a hack. A long snapper (who was almost cut) over our starting QB and WR? He's either a fool or he's gets a kick out of being controversial.
I stopped paying attention to him long ago. I look for which site the story is from and if it is SR or SacBee I PASS. The rest have some pretty darn good stuff.

Irritating little punk is what he is.

Originally posted by niners9:

his reasoning is brian jennings is a better player at his position than Alex is at his. i.e "pro bowl caliber" long snapper or some bs like that. That Dumbass doesnt realize that if he really held to that logic then how the hell are terrel brown and chris culliver better at their positions than brian freakin jennings at his.

Cohn = FAIL. I hate the offseason. only time ill ever click over to his blog.
[ Edited by ruthless49er on Jun 27, 2012 at 7:37 PM ]
His strategy is to purposely be hated by everyone who reads his s**t. It makes us come back to see what idiotic thing he will say next. It's a dumb strategy and he doesn't realize that if he actually wrote non biased pieces with actual facts and real football incite it would be a much better strategy.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home