There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
We're up to 20 pages on them and going strong. I'd say they're doing their jobs pretty well!

So long as you limit your complaints about the Cohns to places like this thread and don't visit their articles and blogs on the PD or comment on the PD then it hurts them.

Their goal is to create controversy. They are basically trolling.

Ignore them as best you can and they will fade away or go too far to get attention and get fired.

Grant Cohn came very close to being fired this past weekend.
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
We're up to 20 pages on them and going strong. I'd say they're doing their jobs pretty well!

So long as you limit your complaints about the Cohns to places like this thread and don't visit their articles and blogs on the PD or comment on the PD then it hurts them.

Ignore them as best you can and they will fade away or go too far to get attention and get fired.

Yeap. Kim K & Paris Hilton are popular too... for the wrong reasons.

Trolling for web traffic is the Cohn way.
"Crohn's disease is a form of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). It usually affects the intestines, but may occur anywhere from the mouth to the end of the rectum (anus)."

Oh my bad, this is a Cohn thread ...
  • flow
  • Veteran

Really, what happened?
Originally posted by flow:

Really, what happened?

There was a beef between Grant Cohn and Anthony Davis this weekend that spilled over from Twitter and ended up on a few blog posts at the PD. Both Cohns got involved.

Too hard to type all details using phone.

This guy wrote a few pieces on it and screen capped the now deleted items.

http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/grant-cohn-removes-blog-posts-all-tweets-about-anthony-davis/

If you read back his articles do a decent job covering it.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by flow:

Really, what happened?

There was a beef between Grant Cohn and Anthony Davis this weekend that spilled over from Twitter and ended up on a few blog posts at the PD. Both Cohns got involved.

Too hard to type all details using phone.

This guy wrote a few pieces on it and screen capped the now deleted items.

http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/grant-cohn-removes-blog-posts-all-tweets-about-anthony-davis/

If you read back his articles do a decent job covering it.

Thanks!

G Cohn is immature and evidently does not have an editor. Senior Cohn is use to throwing out half baked articles when he doesn't have a clue what to write about. The latter writes, or use to write, some very pithy pieces on sports impact on society but he was never a writer I read for specific sports knowledge.

The comparison of Grant to former PD writers was painful to think about. Many good writers and then G Cohn...what a fall off. Rather read someone concerned with sports.
how is his blog doing?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
how is his blog doing?

Who's blog?
I thought this was finally The Gohn Thread.
The Cohn's have that rare ability to starts fights in empty rooms. When is the PD going to remove Junior?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I thought this was finally The Gohn Thread.

One can only dream my friend...
I vow to never click on a SRPD article unless they are Cohohnless or have a more respectable beat writer writing for them.
I read every last one.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
I vow to never click on a SRPD article unless they are Cohohnless or have a more respectable beat writer writing for them.

I take it that you didn't like his player rankings.......

Cohn jr. is basically a Zoner with his own blog......Thats where all his ideas come from anyway...