• teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
Cohny 2012

Lolz
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I endorse this message.
I don't like the father or son....both are garbage.
Here's my opinion: if you don't like his column, then don't read it. Getting all bent out of shape because of an internet blogger is the most ridiculous thing ever.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Here's my opinion: if you don't like his column, then don't read it. Getting all bent out of shape because of an internet blogger is the most ridiculous thing ever.

but it's a looooooooooong offseason, doe.
an all new nintalk low....
  • sfout
  • Veteran
lol he is still writing about it.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/goto.php?id=44532
Between Grant and his Dad, it is hard to distinguish who is the biggest a-hole. Hard to believe that these two could be bigger s**t disturbers that Glenn Dickey ever was or even Skip Bayless. So much for credible journalism.
look at grants comment section on any article lol. 99% are people calling him a dumbass or talking s**t on him because he sucks. the democrat needs to can this loser and get a real writer to cover the niners
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

The guy gets a press pass. He's more than just a blogger.
Both Cohns are garbage. The old one is a bitter old fool and the young one is an immature troll. 49ers should revoke their press passes considering they don't do any real reporting anyways.
Where do we sign up?

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh: