Poll: Peyton or Alex?

Poll: Peyton or Alex?

Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by mustangmele:
All you guys quoted crack me up! I'm the one who started messing around teasing 49erJim about being a Raider fan and never having been to a game. You know why? Because he's not only my uncle but one of the biggest niner fans I've ever met. Who by the way is a season ticket holder and takes me to the games. I went with him to the Saints game and he did indeed go to the Giants game! He has nothing to prove to you guys. That's why he can have fun and joke around about never having been to a game. Most guys on this board are newbies compared to him. He used to walk to Kezar stadium people. Trust me, he's messing around with you guys half the time! But nobody was "pwned". That's just laughable.
Sorry dude, not buying it. Your uncle is not a smart man. I hope you have better influences in life, although judging by the smiley face you used it's looking like you will follow in his footsteps.

why you have to hate sooo much?
Hey Jim, you been to a game lately?

He does go to every game, though, hes actually gave me tickets and sat next to him....good times. Jim's a good guy, he just likes to have fun.

I like to have fun with the TROLLs.......these people have never been to a NFL game and are not true 49er fans, just Alex Smith jock sniffers. (now I know why because they have never seen Alex Smith play)

Right, we are trolls. Give me a break. Every single post of yours is an attempt to mock or ridicule someone else. And always with the laughing smileys.

And I actually WAS at the NFC Championship game, unlike you. I clearly saw Alex lead the team to a victory, and Kyle Williams lose it for us.
All you guys quoted crack me up! I'm the one who started messing around teasing 49erJim about being a Raider fan and never having been to a game. You know why? Because he's not only my uncle but one of the biggest niner fans I've ever met. Who by the way is a season ticket holder and takes me to the games. I went with him to the Saints game and he did indeed go to the Giants game! He has nothing to prove to you guys. That's why he can have fun and joke around about never having been to a game. Most guys on this board are newbies compared to him. He used to walk to Kezar stadium people. Trust me, he's messing around with you guys half the time! But nobody was "pwned". That's just laughable.
Sorry dude, not buying it. Your uncle is not a smart man. I hope you have better influences in life, although judging by the smiley face you used it's looking like you will follow in his footsteps.

He does go to every game, though, hes actually gave me tickets and sat next to him....good times. Jim's a good guy, he just likes to have fun.

Go back a few pages. He was exposed, badly. We all had a good laugh at his expense.

You don't know what you are talking about. You should stop being a troll in this thread.....

For your viewing pleasure... Take it all in man, you were a star for the night!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/164343-poll-peyton-or-alex/page60/
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/164343-poll-peyton-or-alex/page61/
Well, we know how many people dusted off or bought Alex jerseys this year.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Well, we know how many people dusted off or bought Alex jerseys this year.

I was close but I never quite pulled the trigger.
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
I personally know Alex's family, but if Manning is to come here, its all manning.

I like to have fun with the TROLLs.......these people have never been to a NFL game and are not true 49er fans, just Alex Smith jock sniffers. (now I know why because they have never seen Alex Smith play)

Right, we are trolls. Give me a break. Every single post of yours is an attempt to mock or ridicule someone else. And always with the laughing smileys.

And I actually WAS at the NFC Championship game, unlike you. I clearly saw Alex lead the team to a victory, and Kyle Williams lose it for us.

you sound like a true troll. You don't know what you are talking about. Unlike Me?? hahaha Troll on wise guy.
Is there a list yet of pro Alex vs pro Manning?

I for one voted Alex. Loved the progress he and the entire team made last year. A young team on the rise was gonna be fun to see where it could go.

I'm not saying Alex is better than Manning but I think Alex is on the way up and Manning is clearly on the way down.
Originally posted by rk1642:

I for one voted Alex. Loved the progress he and the entire team made last year. A young team on the rise was gonna be fun to see where it could go.

I'm not saying Alex is better than Manning but I think Alex is on the way up and Manning is clearly on the way down.

+1

Plenty of fans at the game claim Alex was missing open receivers. Actually, you could see it from home on some plays especially late in the game. The Niners converted ONE meaningless third down all game (including Overtime) and yet you saw Alex leading us to victory? lol
are you f**king Serious , PM over Alex even if PM is 50 years old !
The QB whisperer (Harbaugh) is willing to lose Alex Smith in an attempt to sign Manning. That and the fact that Alex has exactly ONE team interested in him (Miami) and even then he's their last choice tells me all I need to know.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by rk1642:

+1

yeah, for 1/3 of the price of Manning we could sign a clearly ascending player who is just about to hit his prime. he could still be the long-term answer at the position and we already know we can win with him. If he doesn't continue to progress we already have a QB of the future. If he does progress, we have great trade bait.
I could see Peyton on the incentive laden package with no guarantees that he said he was willing to sign a couple of months ago. No way we should roll the dice on the $20M/ yr. that would kill our cap space.

I probably favor Alex unless PM will work for cheap.
Just curious, the 33% Alex supporters, please stand up!

For the record, I'm neutral.
Originally posted by nflguy49:

Plenty of fans at the game claim Alex was missing open receivers. Actually, you could see it from home on some plays especially late in the game. The Niners converted ONE meaningless third down all game (including Overtime) and yet you saw Alex leading us to victory? lol

You could see open receivers down the field when the camera always follows the ball and not the receivers?