LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 404 users in the forums

49ers Resign Carlos Rogers to a 4 Year Deal

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lol, am I the only one that's being bugged by there still not being a report of how much the g'teed money is? Every other contract announced yesterday included what the g'tee was. Ugh.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This is the best move so far.
Originally posted by susweel:

agree Sus
Glad hes back, Why pay money to gamble on Wright when you have a player that knows the system and played at probowl level.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jreff22:

agree Sus

Starting pro bowl CBs are hard to replace.
So how much did he get in comparison to the other contracts that are being given to FA in the open market?
Originally posted by jreff22:

agree Sus

Starting pro bowl CBs are hard to replace.

starting probowl anything is hard to replace, if Cox cleans up his act he...we could have serious competition for the #2 and #3 CB spots
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
So how much did he get in comparison to the other contracts that are being given to FA in the open market?

we dont know the details yet

Absolutely
This defense is going to be effin SCARY this year.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Ya my ONLY concern is Justin Smith maybe not playing at quite the same level at age 33 or injuries being a bigger factor in '12 than '11, but let's obviously hope neither is the case...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEHBSAo;FIASUGFB:IUFGDA:IGFID:AS
Originally posted by andes14:

Ya my ONLY concern is Justin Smith maybe not playing at quite the same level at age 33 or injuries being a bigger factor in '12 than '11, but let's obviously hope neither is the case...

Injuries are a part of the game. The Giants dealt with tonnes. After this year, while talent does matter, coaching plays so much more a factor. As Harbaugh says, "Next man up", if needed.
So glad this happened. Thinkin' bout asking for a Carlos Rogers jersey for Father's Day!
Share 49ersWebzone