There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CB Perrish Cox a Niner

Originally posted by Bootlegger:
Are you kidding me, you think this is for depth? I think this guy starts game as kr/pr and cornerback.

If we don't sign a top tier CB FA, it won't be because we signed Perrish Cox. A 5th round pick who was out of the league. He has a lot to prove.
is...... Perrish Cox a "Nolan Guy?"
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I hear Sam Hurd and Nate Newton will be visiting the Niners for a workout soon.

And Lawrence Taylor, OJ Simpson, and Darrell Russel
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
I am not sure he is being brought in to replace Rogers, I think this may be for depth and to replace Spencer. If that is the case I like the pick-up.

Spencer has already been replaced--by Brown, Culliver, Brock, even Curtis motherf**king Holcomb.

Are you kidding me, you think this is for depth? I think this guy starts game as kr/pr and cornerback.

i agree; at worst he'll be competing for a starting spot, and we can pencil him in on ST if Ginn isn't back.
Originally posted by okdkid:

If we don't sign a top tier CB FA, it won't be because we signed Perrish Cox. A 5th round pick who was out of the league. He has a lot to prove.

This guy is like Culliver in that if it weren't for off the field issues he would've been a 1st rounder. Watch his highlight reel, and pay close attention who he is playing against.

"Photo of Perrish Cox getting acquitted in court"

Does anyone have the explanation of the cholula on the table yet…?
how are his hands? I see a lot of returns and good plays in coverage but not a lot of interceptions in those highlights
Originally posted by TlSSER:
"Photo of Perrish Cox getting acquitted in court"

Does anyone have the explanation of the cholula on the table yet…?

it was his lawyer.

Yeah, you never want to take fliers on guys with character issues like Carl Nicks. They'll never pan out.
Welcome to the Tony Montana Squad
*edt

DAMN Webzone is laggin
[ Edited by defenderDX on Mar 13, 2012 at 11:33 AM ]
Here is what I put a few weeks back in the Perrish Cox acquitted of rape thread.

Guy had a ton of talent coming out of Oklahoma State but went in round 5 because of his off the field issues. In 3 years, 6 ints, 21 passes broken up, 2155 kick return yards with a 25.1 average, 4 tds with a long of 96, 98, 90 and on punt returns (2 years) he had 1 td 496 yards with a 12.1 average and long of 63 and 67 Edit: one year he was 3rd in the nation in kick return average at 29.83.

I actually really liked him coming out of college but the guy needs to get his priority's straight. We have the staff to do that. Not sure if money was released but should be a good deal. I'm happy...

edti:
As for the nfl:
www.nfl.com/player/perrishcox/494265/careerstats
Looks Like his return (kick and punt) yardage wasn't great but only had 12 returns total. Had 58 tackles, 14 passes defensed, and 1 int. Think he only played 2010 and was cut before 2011 (says due to football reasons but I doubt that).
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 13, 2012 at 11:54 AM ]
this signing sounds like the "madieu williams signing 2.0"
Originally posted by schmons:
6-0, 198 lbs, 25 years old, 4.58 40 yard dash at the combine 2 years ago, 32.5" vertical, good returner

Eff him. He raped that girl. I thought Harbaugh didnt stand for violence against women?