There are 228 users in the forums

CB Perrish Cox a Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Cox was considered one of the best CB's in the 2010 draft. Finalist for the top CB in the nation award in college.

He ran a slower than expected 40 at the combine, but redeemed himself at his pro-day.

Slipped to the 5h round. Had some off the field problems, which culminated in being accused of sexual assault.

He was recently acquitted, and became a FA again.

Guy has a ton of potential and a lot of baggage.
We have done our due diligence and are confident that Perrish will be a positive contributor to 49ers, as well as our community" -Baalke
Matt Maiocco ‏ @MaioccoCSN Reply Retweet Favorite · Open "We have done our due diligence and are confident that Perrish will be a positive contributor to 49ers, as well as our community" -Baalke

clean slate number 2
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by THEB:

Thats against AJ green too, good stuff

Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
I am not sure he is being brought in to replace Rogers, I think this may be for depth and to replace Spencer. If that is the case I like the pick-up.

Spencer has already been replaced--by Brown, Culliver, Brock, even Curtis motherf**king Holcomb.
Originally posted by RayWersching:
Just got acquitted of rape here in Denver.

Another Niner Fan in Colorado Here! I'm in Monument
https://twitter.com/#!/pcox16
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Hide your kids hide your wife
Originally posted by okdkid:
LaCanfora: Timing of 49ers signing Cox would almost certainly indicate that CB Carlos Rogers will be hitting the market in a few hours

Doesn't mean we still won't sign him though.
He's just another guy on the 80 man roster at this point. Donatell must like what he saw during his rookie season at Denver.

Cox will go nicely with Moss
Originally posted by jreff22:
nice, just keep him away from the women

And the men. He better keep that Cox to himself.
6-0, 198 lbs, 25 years old, 4.58 40 yard dash at the combine 2 years ago, 32.5" vertical, good returner
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Hide your kids hide your wife

hahahahha
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by RayWersching:
Just got acquitted of rape here in Denver.

Another Niner Fan in Colorado Here! I'm in Monument
There aren't many. I'm in Denver.
Share 49ersWebzone