There are 214 users in the forums

CB Perrish Cox a Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by okdkid:
JosinaAnderson Source: Former Broncos CB Perrish Cox has signed a 2-year deal with the 49ers.

So Ginn is gone then?
teams will learn to fear the Brown-Cox.
excellent signing...randy moss is going to need a wing man when he goes clubing
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
Agreed. Spencer's release is imminent unless they have a 7th round trade in the works.

Low risk, high reward. If he can be developed into either a return man or solid corner, this is a good move. Baalke and Marathe are on some Billy Beane stuff.

Why would we release Spencer? We don't have to go down to 80 until August. Plenty of time to keep him on the roster and get the Shaun Hill deal for him.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

hahahhahahaha!!!
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
I am not sure he is being brought in to replace Rogers, I think this may be for depth and to replace Spencer. If that is the case I like the pick-up.

Spencer has already been replaced--by Brown, Culliver, Brock, even Curtis motherf**king Holcomb.

Are you kidding me, you think this is for depth? I think this guy starts game one as kr/pr and cornerback.
[ Edited by Bootlegger on Mar 13, 2012 at 11:27 AM ]
Originally posted by TlSSER:

hahahhahahaha!!!

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
He's just another guy on the 80 man roster at this point. Donatell must like what he saw during his rookie season at Denver.

Unless we sign another CB or draft one, he will be on the 53 man roster. I don't think we're keeping Spencer.
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Hide your kids hide your wife

Whoa, I think all of us could have had a case similar to this. A Girl comes to your house for a party, your drunk, she is drunk, you have the big whoopee, and she wakes up the next day and accuses you of rape. I think she was hoping for a big pay day and exagerated her story. Either way the jury aquited Cox.

Great signing by Baalke, return man CB are a premium in the NFL. Going into draft might be able to get BPA if they keep up with the FA signings.

Originally posted by sspiker:
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
Agreed. Spencer's release is imminent unless they have a 7th round trade in the works.

Low risk, high reward. If he can be developed into either a return man or solid corner, this is a good move. Baalke and Marathe are on some Billy Beane stuff.

Why would we release Spencer? We don't have to go down to 80 until August. Plenty of time to keep him on the roster and get the Shaun Hill deal for him.

Because they're never going to use him and it'll clear 3.3 million of cap space. Like I said, his release isn't a matter of "if" but "when" unless a trade is in the works.
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Hide your kids hide your wife

Whoa, I think all of us could have had a case similar to this. A Girl comes to your house for a party, your drunk, she is drunk, you have the big whoopee, and she wakes up the next day and accuses you of rape. I think she was hoping for a big pay day and exagerated her story. Either way the jury aquited Cox.

Great signing by Baalke, return man CB are a premium in the NFL. Going into draft might be able to get BPA if they keep up with the FA signings.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
I'm all for second chances, welcome to the 49ers Parrish Cox. I pray you seek redemption.
I hear Sam Hurd and Nate Newton will be visiting the Niners for a workout soon.
I hear Sam Hurd and Nate Newton will be visiting the Niners for a workout soon.
Share 49ersWebzone