There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Tukuafu gets 2 year extension

As much as I hate the jumbo packages Tukuafu seems to be a much better blocker than...J Smith! Love letting the back ups in for special plays, no so fond of using starters out of position. Staley was a different story because tackle eligible plays are legitimate. I tend to be too conservative in these matters and appreciate the fun Harbaugh introduces to the team.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
As much as I hate the jumbo packages Tukuafu seems to be a much better blocker than...J Smith! Love letting the back ups in for special plays, no so fond of using starters out of position. Staley was a different story because tackle eligible plays are legitimate. I tend to be too conservative in these matters and appreciate the fun Harbaugh introduces to the team.

I think Tukuafu looks more natural playing FB than any other defender we've put in there. Unless you count Bruce Miller....

I have a hard time remembering that Tukuafu is so big while he's moving around... until he hits someone.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
I think Tukuafu looks more natural playing FB than any other defender we've put in there. Unless you count Bruce Miller....

I have a hard time remembering that Tukuafu is so big while he's moving around... until he hits someone.

Forgot Miller being a D player...OK, never mind! What a great story he is! Hope the national media discovers him this year.