There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vernon Davis Tribute

Originally posted by Wodwo: No kidding! People must have never heard of Tony Gonzalez. He did that s**t against the Chiefs in their house today. Got booed for it after getting a standing ovation when he first stepped on the field. Lulz.

Forgot about Tony doing that with the cheifs, either way it's not his thing.... I'm fine if he does it I just prefer he hands the ball to the ref and celebrates with teammates. Like I said though I am surprised the NFL hasn't turned that into a rule for a 15 yard penalty for using a prop.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by Wodwo: No kidding! People must have never heard of Tony Gonzalez. He did that s**t against the Chiefs in their house today. Got booed for it after getting a standing ovation when he first stepped on the field. Lulz.

Forgot about Tony doing that with the cheifs, either way it's not his thing.... I'm fine if he does it I just prefer he hands the ball to the ref and celebrates with teammates. Like I said though I am surprised the NFL hasn't turned that into a rule for a 15 yard penalty for using a prop.

Ah, I was just busting chops.

I'm with you on the usage of props penalty. Seems odd that the goalpost isn't considered a prop.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I love heem
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home