LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Vernon Davis Tribute

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Click Clack
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Click Clack

I miss does commercials
If you saw that missed goalpost dunk attempt you saw a player who is clearly in decline. A young Vernon would have windmilled it.
  • Jiks
oh ok
Lol... You know his teammates are going to be ragging on him about it
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Sep 9, 2012 at 6:53 PM ]
Move along, nothing to see here. He took off from too far back and was leaning backwards. He's done it so many times before though. Honestly, I think it's Jimmy Graham's thing and wish he would stop doing it. I'm surprised NFL hasn't changed that to a 15 yard penalty.
Was a little glad it happened. He needs the humble pie to keep him focused. I can't stand that type of celebration when you're trying to win one of the most important opening games in franchise history.
FAIL

and the dunk isn't Graham's thing. That's like saying the spike is Gronk's. They're trying to steal something that's been done for years
[ Edited by YungAce on Sep 9, 2012 at 7:19 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
FAIL

and the dunk isn't Graham's thing. That's like saying the spike is Gronk's They're trying to steal something that's been done for years

This lol

time for pump ups
i think it fits his personality when things like this happen to VD lol. hes really goofy and some what clumsy and seeing him miss the dunk was hilarious hahaha
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
FAIL

and the dunk isn't Graham's thing. That's like saying the spike is Gronk's They're trying to steal something that's been done for years

No kidding!

People must have never heard of Tony Gonzalez.

He did that s**t against the Chiefs in their house today. Got booed for it after getting a standing ovation when he first stepped on the field. Lulz.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
If you saw that missed goalpost dunk attempt you saw a player who is clearly in decline. A young Vernon would have windmilled it.

nah he was honoring david akers 63 yard field goal.
He doesn't have to imitate Jimmy Graham. He's a more complete TE.
Share 49ersWebzone