There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Saints used bounty system vs us and the Lions in the playoffs

Originally posted by Magzarillious:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Donte Whitner is a BEAST. I can't wait for next year, GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! How many more days we got left??

is anyone else finding it hard to stop watching? haha!!!!
ironic how they were using the bounty system and injured no one, while Pierre Thomas lay motionless on the field from a good, clean football hit.
Whitner took their lunch money in that game.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Donte Whitner is a BEAST. I can't wait for next year, GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! How many more days we got left??

I keep laughing because the last thing to hit the ground are his feet
Originally posted by valrod33:

• Antix
  • Veteran
Didn't work, lol
Originally posted by taney71:
I think you are right but the draft picks they must give up should be significant for something like this. Something like at least 2 or 3 First round picks and a bunch of 2-4s over a period of five years or so. I think the Saints should lose a draft pick for at least every season the bounty system was in place. Also, Williams should be suspended from the NFL for at least a year if not more. Peyton and the GM should receive a suspension of a few games at least. The NFL needs to come down hard on this kind of stuff especially considering it was a cultural thing in NO and happened DURING THEIR SUPERBOWL season. Now that season looks tainted to many people. Not good for the PR of the NFL.

Spy gate should of been more harsh then. Wow. They won superbowls for this reason. Whomever doesn't think this is in denial. Since the pats on,y won by 3 points in their first 3 sbs cheating and filming at least accounted for 3 points.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

Yeah, me.

I like your ideas on photoshopping. I was thinking of how Whitner kicks out with his right leg. What if he took out a couple of ninjas or some Power Ranger evil goons with that kick? LOL @ rings/coins! That'd be great!
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by taney71:
I think you are right but the draft picks they must give up should be significant for something like this. Something like at least 2 or 3 First round picks and a bunch of 2-4s over a period of five years or so. I think the Saints should lose a draft pick for at least every season the bounty system was in place. Also, Williams should be suspended from the NFL for at least a year if not more. Peyton and the GM should receive a suspension of a few games at least. The NFL needs to come down hard on this kind of stuff especially considering it was a cultural thing in NO and happened DURING THEIR SUPERBOWL season. Now that season looks tainted to many people. Not good for the PR of the NFL.

Spy gate should of been more harsh then. Wow. They won superbowls for this reason. Whomever doesn't think this is in denial. Since the pats on,y won by 3 points in their first 3 sbs cheating and filming at least accounted for 3 points.

Yeah people wondered how they won super bowls with such little talent, esp on offense.

Having the defensiv signals helps.
Everybody was doing something like it or something similar wouldn't be surprised if we did too. Saints just got caught.
End of
Everybody was doing something like it or something similar wouldn't be surprised if we did too. Saints just got caught.
End of
  • lyer
  • Veteran
lol i bet thomas getting knocked the f**k out was demoralizing than
Originally posted by sachie23:
Donte Whitner and the 9ers D turned the tables on that pretty quick. Pierre Thomas probably still has a headache.

This
bounty? bounty? we dont need no stinking bountys!
That's how good the 49ers D is . . . the only incentive they need is to win.