There are 148 users in the forums

Saints used bounty system vs us and the Lions in the playoffs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by elguapo:
Spy gate should of been more harsh then. Wow. They won superbowls for this reason. Whomever doesn't think this is in denial. Since the pats on,y won by 3 points in their first 3 sbs cheating and filming at least accounted for 3 points.

The problem is ESPN has a large Boston preference. So they didn't make a big deal about it because they didn't want there championships tarnished. They are making a huge deal about bounty gate. What the Patriots did is ten times worse but I bet the saints will get a harsher penalty.
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
Spy gate should of been more harsh then. Wow. They won superbowls for this reason. Whomever doesn't think this is in denial. Since the pats on,y won by 3 points in their first 3 sbs cheating and filming at least accounted for 3 points.

The problem is ESPN has a large Boston preference. So they didn't make a big deal about it because they didn't want there championships tarnished. They are making a huge deal about bounty gate. What the Patriots did is ten times worse but I bet the saints will get a harsher penalty.
They weren't aiming to injure somebody
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

I agree, They cheated. This isn't going to destroy his chance to provide for his family like a injury would... Besides the nfl players need to look out for each other, but thats why the nfl owners came out with a better deal in the collective bargin
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

this
Make em hurt
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Make em hurt

in da butt
Share 49ersWebzone