LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

Over/Under Crabtree playing 2 preseason games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
under.. easy beat
Originally posted by danimal:
I will take the over. Crabs agent knows that this is hurting his marketability. He will play. Will he play with effort, or be any good even if he is trying?....thats a toss up, but he will be playing

Your right, I bet he is a contract year superstar...
I'm pretty sure Harbaugh had nothing but praise for him and his effort. he blocks downfield well which anyone will tell you is the only way RB's get long runs, makes tough catches on all those high passes that Smith throws. What I find interesting is people want to give Alex the benefit of the doubt because of a new offense etc yet won't give Grabs the same benefit? Can ANYONE tell me of a WR that had a great season that didn't have a great QB?
[ Edited by sdaddy101269 on Feb 28, 2012 at 9:23 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
I'm pretty sure Harbaugh had nothing but praise for him and his effort. he blocks downfield well which anyone will tell you is the only way RB's get long runs, makes tough catches on all those high passes that Smith throws. What I find interesting is people want to give Alex the benefit of the doubt because of a new offense etc yet won't give Grabs the same benefit? Can ANYONE tell me of a WR that had a great season that didn't have a great QB?
can not understand why he can catch high passes but drops ones that hit him in the chest, also can not understand his seemingly disinterest in working out with the team during the off season. oh and lets not get confused, this is not a thread about alex smith
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
can not understand why he can catch high passes but drops ones that hit him in the chest, also can not understand his seemingly disinterest in working out with the team during the off season. oh and lets not get confused, this is not a thread about alex smith

I think it has to do with trying to do to much before you have the ball and a lack of concentration.Kinda like the infielder that lets the slow roller go between his legs. IMO.
Under 2 games......Crabtree needs to step it up or he will be replaced.
Originally posted by Youngb:
OVER

He plays all 4 preseason games.

Next season stat line

85 receptions 1100 yrds 7 TD

He pulls an Alex Smith and silences most of the haters. He tried to get them all but WZ gonna WZ

LOL damn i was going to bump this just because of my reply but you are are wizard bro
  • fly15
  • Veteran
time to eat some crow
Share 49ersWebzone