LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

Jennings unhappy with additions of long snappers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/02/whitner-backs-alex-smith-says-it-was-tough-to-forgive-kyle-williams.html

uh oh???
IT doesn't say he is upset...just the opinion of the writer.

Sounds like he is scared of a little competition.
Harbaugh said there will be competition at every single position this off-season. Can't wait, may the best man at each position win.
They can't compete with this

Originally posted by spizzy:

It said he was upset after we added the guy to the futures contract, and he is most likely unhappy with this as well. That seems like atleast some mild discomfort to me. Besides, what else are we going to talk about? Can Jim Harbaugh play OLB or why isn't Peyton Manning on the 49ers?
jennings is just getting older...we need some insurance
Originally posted by valrod33:
Sounds like he is scared of a little competition.

Larry Grant was the back up snapper last year, we're just adding depth. Jennings will win and will still be the LS next season, I'm sure of it
[ Edited by HoneyBadger49er on Feb 22, 2012 at 1:29 PM ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

It said he was upset after we added the guy to the futures contract, and he is most likely unhappy with this as well. That seems like atleast some mild discomfort to me. Besides, what else are we going to talk about? Can Jim Harbaugh play OLB or why isn't Peyton Manning on the 49ers?

Meh...still incorrect. Jennings is a 10-year vet. How do you know he didn't go to JH and tell him he is planning to retire after next year and to bring in someone so Jennings can help the new guy develop?

I really think we should give Maiocco a look at the nose

Originally posted by Joecool:

Meh...still incorrect. Jennings is a 10-year vet. How do you know he didn't go to JH and tell him he is planning to retire after next year and to bring in someone so Jennings can help the new guy develop?

How is that incorrect though? I am just saying that's what the article said. I never said the article is correct. I can't possibly post something that wasn't reported dude. How do we know Jennings didnt shoot lightning out of his ass and make Seely mad so he wants to replace him? Same thing lol. Besides, I doubt they'd be grooming a 32 year old guy to take over for him. The guys are probably just depth though.

I really think we should give Maiocco a look at the nose

Maybe we are bringing these guys in so Brian Jennings can try to play OLB! Or even QB and punter
Maybe we are bringing these guys in so Brian Jennings can try to play OLB! Or even QB and punter

Seriously doe, Jennings has been flawless and long snappers never have competition. WHATS JIMS DEAL
his job is safe, he has nothing to be upset about, if he is. these guys are practice squad-ers at best who will develop over the next several years--if they even make the practice squad.
lol wut...
Share 49ersWebzone