LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

WILL YOU CHEER OR BOO KYLE WILLIAMS THE FIRST TIME YOU SEE HIM ON THE FIELD?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

WILL YOU CHEER OR BOO KYLE WILLIAMS THE FIRST TIME YOU SEE HIM ON THE FIELD?

No... because you'd have to be a total douche to do that, and I'm only kind of a douche.

Originally posted by NCommand:
The man owned up to his ST mistakes but when you look at the bigger picture, it should NEVER have come down to him in the 1st place...did Roman own up for calling a conservative, vanilla, predictable game plan and then not adjusting to what NY was doing? Did Alex blame himself for missing that deep ball for a TD (in the candlestick wind/rain)? Did our ST coach blame himself for not having Kyle prepared and with a conservative approach to KRing even after the obvious blunder (warning) early in the game? Did the refs blame themselves for an obvious poor early-whistle call that could have won us the game? Did we blame VF for asking a CB who came in off the bench after an injury and putting him in single coverage which resulted in an easy post-route TD? Blah blah blah. You get the idea...when there is a loss, in a game of this magnitude, it's easy to blame one person but the reality is that there was PLENTY of blame to go around. And of all these cases, KW was the only man to own up and take blame and responsibility for the loss...class act.
1. No he didn't own up to his mistakes, watch the NFL Sound FX or his postgame interview

2. It's not Roman's or Alex's fault for creating a 14-10 lead which Williams ultimately blew

3. It's not Seely's fault that Williams can't get away or hang onto the ball

4. It's not Fangio's fault that he put together a game plan that shut down the Giants "elite" offense. Also that play never would've happened if Williams doesn't turn the ball over.

Want to try and blame anyone else for blowing a trip to the Superbowl?
Very disappointed in my fellow 'zoners who would boo Williams. Would love to see what any of them would do in a similar situation and how they would handle the aftermath. The great Roger Craig pulled an equally costly boner in his day, so it goes to show it can happen to the best of them. To boo a kid who already feels bad enough about it and has dealt with it like a man is petty and shameful. Might just as well blame the entire offense for only converting one of thirteen third downs, or Smith for badly missing an open Williams, who would have likely scored. But boo any of them? Hell no!
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Very disappointed in my fellow 'zoners who would boo Williams. Would love to see what any of them would do in a similar situation and how they would handle the aftermath. The great Roger Craig pulled an equally costly boner in his day, so it goes to show it can happen to the best of them. To boo a kid who already feels bad enough about it and has dealt with it like a man is petty and shameful. Might just as well blame the entire offense for only converting one of thirteen third downs, or Smith for badly missing an open Williams, who would have likely scored. But boo any of them? Hell no!

it is disappointing, but in all honesty we dont have a very classy fan base, theres a certain portion of the fan base thats like entitled little brats who think its our right to have sb championships and HOF qb play, its the downside to being dominant for 2 decades straight
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

Seriously...thought I was on the Raiders forum for a second. Sad.
Originally posted by crabman82:
it is disappointing, but in all honesty we dont have a very classy fan base, theres a certain portion of the fan base thats like entitled little brats who think its our right to have sb championships and HOF qb play, its the downside to being dominant for 2 decades straight

all fans are the same for every team
Maybe people will boo because they are sick and tired of having their heartbroken by this team. Maybe people will boo because we were so close to winning another title until Williams blew it. So save the whole "I'm too classy to boo" s**t.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

i dont think fans from all 32 teams would send death threats to a player, it wasnt a one off tweet from one pissed off fan
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Maybe people will boo because they are sick and tired of having their heartbroken by this team. Maybe people will boo because we were so close to winning another title until Williams blew it. So save the whole "I'm too classy to boo" s**t.

thats the sense of entitlement right there, we're 5 time champs and your acting like a bills or vikings fan.
I wonder, Kyle Williams will fumble again in playoff next year? then i will be piss off! Maybe His dad want him to fumble cuz his dad hate the 49ers for history? then maybe that is my opinion. I am thinking about it.. I thought, Kyle William was a good team but why he was fumble for twice and loss game.. I don't understand and figure out!

the scrub wont be on the team next year anyways. If RoJo didnt have a major case of the dropsies in preseason, KW would have been gone. Hell Ziggy gave him a run for his money. With more than likely a FA coming in and a draft WR or two theres no way KW will make the squad. FA, Crabs, Morgan, draft pick, and possibly Ginn. BYE BYE KW you scrub!
I think everyone should cheer him. Let go of the past already.
Cut him, release him, put him on waivers! And we will have to do niether

i dont think fans from all 32 teams would send death threats to a player, it wasnt a one off tweet from one pissed off fan

yes they would

even the super classy patriots fans ridiculed welker

yes they would

even the super classy patriots fans ridiculed welker

its the same fan base who gave death threats to bill buckner, they're not classy
Share 49ersWebzone