LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

WILL YOU CHEER OR BOO KYLE WILLIAMS THE FIRST TIME YOU SEE HIM ON THE FIELD?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

WILL YOU CHEER OR BOO KYLE WILLIAMS THE FIRST TIME YOU SEE HIM ON THE FIELD?

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
the guys that can't get over it are the same ones that resort to the "We won 5 superbowls' argument when they run out of s**t to say to opposing team fans.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
the guys that can't get over it are the same ones that resort to the "We won 5 superbowls' argument when they run out of s**t to say to opposing team fans.

^^^
Any Niner fans who boo him aren't true fans...on every team players will make mistakes. He made his, he owned up to it and it's now history. Time to move on...come to think of it, this is kind of a silly post anyway.
Based on the way the guy manned-up and faced the media after it all went down, I don't see how you can't cheer for him. Secondly, he's a 49er. I hope the guy breaks all Jerry's records over the next 20 years. Same way I did JJ Stokes, Rashaun Woods, and Brandon Lloyd until they made their respective departures.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jesserdumas2:
Based on the way the guy manned-up and faced the media after it all went down, I don't see how you can't cheer for him. Secondly, he's a 49er. I hope the guy breaks all Jerry's records over the next 20 years. Same way I did JJ Stokes, Rashaun Woods, and Brandon Lloyd until they made their respective departures.

Originally posted by jesserdumas2:

^^ THIS ^^
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

^^^

and whats wrong with that ?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:

^^^

livin in the past man. "We were better than you 18 years ago!"
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:

^^^

livin in the past man. "We were better than you 18 years ago!"

Well superbowl trophies is all that counts when measuring greatness of a franchise and that b*****d Kyle Williams cost us one.
the fact that this thread was even made just shows were a certain percentage of our fan base sits. they'll boo him and if he isnt on the team they'll go to oakland when the white sox come to town to boo his dads baseball team or something

I will jus shake my head in disappointment.
If he makes it to the final roster I hope the team makes some kind of statement before the first game telling fans to be classy and not be a bunch of ignorant f*cktards and boo any of our players.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Week 1, when Kaepernick hits him in stride down the middle of the field for a 70 yard TD. You'll all be creaming in your pockets.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
If he makes it to the final roster I hope the team makes some kind of statement before the first game telling fans to be classy and not be a bunch of ignorant f*cktards and boo any of our players.

They won't. And they won't need to.
I'm a Niner fan. He's a Niner. I will always cheer for him as long as he is on this team. The man was forced into a brutal situation being a rookie KR at Candlestick on short notice, winds, rain, big-game pressure, etc. Its the coaches job to assess that after he dived (forward) for that one, to call off any aggression or take any risks. Besides, I'd boo Roman before I'd boo him for not utilizing Hunter on screens or attacking deep while the Giants continued to stack the box and creep up to the LOS. We only took 3 shots down field...2 went for TD's and the 3rd s/h/b.
Share 49ersWebzone