There are 234 users in the forums

WILL YOU CHEER OR BOO KYLE WILLIAMS THE FIRST TIME YOU SEE HIM ON THE FIELD?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

WILL YOU CHEER OR BOO KYLE WILLIAMS THE FIRST TIME YOU SEE HIM ON THE FIELD?

If he makes the team I personally will wait and see if he f*cks anything up before booing him into the next millennium like 3012.
But if he plays well I'll cheer him like nobody's business.
dude has suffered enough it was the coaches mistake anyway he had a history of fumbling punts since college
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
will shoot the tv
If he is on the team next season its because it is Harbaughs decision , who the hell am i to judge the coach of the years decisions?
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Feb 19, 2012 at 7:32 PM ]
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I generally like him as a player and hope he can continue to help the team in any way possible. Will cheer any Niner that gives his best and that Harbaugh sees something in
I will cheer for him. Crazy enough he has real good hands as a WR. Plus he has speed, separates well and runs great routes. He has great potential as a slot guy. Can be a poor mans Wes Welker.

Just keep him far away from return duty. Both kicks and punts. I mean never, ever return again. Not even as a backup....
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Feb 19, 2012 at 7:38 PM ]
i will boo him. he should go be a bat boy for the white sox.
all is forgiven not forgoten

until that dip ish fumbles again....especially if it happens due to carelessness
Neither
I won't boo or cheer him, but he can go f**k himself for all I care.

The majority will boo. I won't bother cheering/booing him. I can't help but get a sour feeling at thought of KW10 tho.
I will boo him as soon as he hits the field in training camp.
BOOOOOOOOO
Why would you cheer him? You don't have to boo, but he's got a lot of work to do in gaining the fans support back.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
dude has suffered enough it was the coaches mistake anyway he had a history of fumbling punts since college

Yep, blame it on Jim Harbaugh....
Share 49ersWebzone