There are 233 users in the forums

WILL YOU CHEER OR BOO KYLE WILLIAMS THE FIRST TIME YOU SEE HIM ON THE FIELD?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

WILL YOU CHEER OR BOO KYLE WILLIAMS THE FIRST TIME YOU SEE HIM ON THE FIELD?

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
dude has suffered enough it was the coaches mistake anyway he had a history of fumbling punts since college

cosigned.
I'm somewhat over it. More like I phased it out of my memory banks and put it under the ''pain'' file.

He has a knack for being easily dumbfounded when he's hit, so I doubt he can recover from any of this.

We'll see.
He was struggling to field punts all game plus there were three turnovers (we recovered one of his fumbles) yet Harbaugh did nothing and left Williams in the game.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'm over it, just don't let him return any kicks next year and we'll be good. I do think hes a pretty decent receiver though.
We're the CLASSIEST team in the NFL.

Well , we were.

I say we set the example and cheer the hell out of this guy.

It shouldn't have came down to him anyways.
Of course I will cheer him he's a niner
All stat boards actually credit Hunter with the first fumble, but I agree with TonyStarks after all the bad publicity 49ers fans have gotten this season, we need to bring the class back to the stick, if a player is in a 49ers uniform dammit cheer for them, cuz if your booing for one player in a niners uniform you might as well boo the rest.
ima cheer him because it's useless to boo someone on the team. He needs all the confidence he needs to rebound from the nfc championship game.
Reminds me of the "We want Carr" chants. Yes, he made not one, but TWO big mistakes in the biggest game this past decade and a half. The rest of the season, he filled in nicely when asked and had some astounding plays. I hope to see him here again next year. Like the saying goes, Forgive but don't forget.

Booo him till I pass out, he's a classic choke artist and a disgrace to the franchise
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Booo him till I pass out, he's a classic choke artist and a disgrace to the franchise

Same could be said about Roger Craig.
lol.... "if he makes the team".

Dude might be our starter.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I didn't realize Roger Craig fumbled punts away throughout his college/NFL career. How many Superbowls did Craig win? How about Williams? While Craig choked away the 1990 game he did infinitely more for this franchise than Williams will for any team in his career.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I didn't realize Roger Craig fumbled punts away throughout his college/NFL career. How many Superbowls did Craig win? How about Williams? While Craig choked away the 1990 game he did infinitely more for this franchise than Williams will for any team in his career.

Williams has only played TWO seasons. We've only had a chance to win once. Give the dude a break. He's still young with a lot of upside. Brett Favre started out his career with a pick six. I guess the Packers should've just dumped him and gone with their 3rd stringer, whoever that was.
Share 49ersWebzone