Originally posted by elguapo:
Well we better get a true number 1 wr bc i dont know many sb champs that have won with a bunch of number 2s and 3s without a qb like brady to make them look better. We have crab a numbet 2 approaching a number 1 and then a bunch of number 3s. We need to get a number one wr even if its garcon or stevie johnson or wayne i dont care. You would think the playoffs taught our team this and i think we will get a fa wr but not one of the top 5....being v jax bowe colston deshaun jax stevie johnson.
I think we should give up our late first rounder for wallace. He is worth losing brooks imo
I'm not sure Wallace would want to leave Pitt for us though, unless it's just for the money. I wouldn't disagree with adding him though, he has skills for sure.