LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Crabtree: more overrated than lazy, or more lazy than overrated?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Crabtree: more overrated than lazy, or more lazy than overrated?

132 yards needed to hit 1000

This thread is f**king stupid
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Put me firmly in the 'Crabtree is lazy' camp. It seems to me like he does not put the effort in during the offseason, does not 'fight' separation, and runs sloppy routes out of sheer laziness.

I think he has all the tools to be a superstar WR in an open offense...if he wants to.

Wow, hilarious thread bump.
This thread is overdue for deletion!
Derp.
Originally posted by socalniner:
This thread is overdue for deletion!

Amen, like yesterday !
I guess he just needed a qb who wasn't afraid to get him the ball
At this point, some of the early posts on this thread look like comedy.
Crabtree is the type of receiver who will go up and pluck the ball out of the air. You need to trust him to do this for you. It's evident that CK has the arm strength to put the ball into tighter coverage and this is helping Crabtree out quite a bit.
This thread sucks.
I never posted in it...but now I have Crabtree is beasting right now

• sfout
  • Veteran
Mods this is another random OLD Crabtree thread that needs to be deleted because its obvious that Crabtree is beasting it up now.

?
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 17, 2012 at 1:36 PM ]
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
ive always liked crabtree. he always showed flashes that he could play like this. im not even surprised he's bossing up this year. he's one of the best receivers in the nfl.
seems like a lotta of the personal grudge that some of you had for crabtree is being transferred to ginn.
Originally posted by YungAce:
132 yards needed to hit 1000

This thread is f**king stupid

he'll get it next sunday

I believe this is a great and vital thread, it serves up a huge plate of crow, and I think I'll have a leg and a wing, as I have knocked the kid a few times. I guess it had something to do with who was pulling the trigger.
Share 49ersWebzone