There are 151 users in the forums

Aldon Smith got a dui doe

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by susweel:
what should we do

Start by not starting threads in ninertalk that have no substance. Wow it is going to be a long off season. I think I will leave and come back at the begining of free agency or maybe just wait till draft time. Offseason in ninertalk = wasted time I can never get back.

yes
Frank Gore is a Ninja - why do I get the feeling he's in the middle of a lot of these parties and incidents in Miami but skates through untouched when others get splattered with the poo
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Oh lord, I hope this isn't a trend from another talented player who can't wait to waste his talents on "keeping it real".

His motto is "just enjoy this s**t".
i think latrell sprewell said it best when his dog bit his daughter in the face, s**t happens
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I guess he won't get ROY coming off a DUI.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Yup
Wtf
he's young and made a mistake. calm down
Damn It Aldon!

These athletes need to learn how to drive drunk.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Yup

Already voted for.

im surprised no one called teh yorks cheap because they didnt provide a chaufer
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Oh lord, I hope this isn't a trend from another talented player who can't wait to waste his talents on "keeping it real".

His motto is "just enjoy this s**t".
And thats the problem for many players. They are just having fun and have never understood that this is their job. At some point you need to grow the fu_k up and be a professional. Hey Aldon, we love you. But like it or not, there is a standard because you are in the NFL now, and a 49er no less. So grow up son, you are not in Columbus anymore. 99% of college athletes never make it where you are so respect the opportunity. Be a man, profect your craft, or your NFL career will be short.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Hey why my poll get merged.

Damn mods are running this like communist Russia. Lol
Pretty disappointing. Hopefully he learned from this one incident unlike some other athletes.
clearly not a nolan guy
Share 49ersWebzone