There are 177 users in the forums

Aldon Smith got a dui doe

Shop Find 49ers gear online
from rotoworld...

KTVU San Francisco reports 49ers OLB Aldon Smith has been arrested and charged with DUI in Miami Beach, Fla.

Smith was reportedly booked into jail at 9:32 AM Saturday morning. He is currently in custody on $1,000 bond. The NFL's rookie sacks leader this season, Smith does not have a history of off-the-field issues. If Smith is convicted or pleads guilty, he'll likely be facing a league-mandated suspension.
Young money; this is actually great that it happened, Harbaugh knows how to handle this s**t and make an incentive to deal with this s**t with future rookies.
KW is still public enemy #1 lulz

Originally posted by crabman82:
from rotoworld...

KTVU San Francisco reports 49ers OLB Aldon Smith has been arrested and charged with DUI in Miami Beach, Fla.

Smith was reportedly booked into jail at 9:32 AM Saturday morning. He is currently in custody on $1,000 bond. The NFL's rookie sacks leader this season, Smith does not have a history of off-the-field issues. If Smith is convicted or pleads guilty, he'll likely be facing a league-mandated suspension.

Suspension....really...
Goodbye DROY.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Goodbye DROY.

Already voted on. Doesn't change a thing.
Kyle Williams strikes again! If the team was preparing for the Super Bowl then Aldon wouldn't be in Miami boozing it! Thanks AGAIN Kyle!
Originally posted by Loco49er:
Kyle Williams strikes again! If the team was preparing for the Super Bowl then Aldon wouldn't be in Miami boozing it! Thanks AGAIN Kyle!

while we're at it, blame ted ginn, if he wasnt a p***y kyle williams wouldnt be returning punts and therefore we dont fumble and win the game, jeez this game is super easy

while we're at it, blame ted ginn, if he wasnt a p***y kyle williams wouldnt be returning punts and therefore we dont fumble and win the game, jeez this game is super easy

lol, i like how you think. I just posted that in another thread.

LOL

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

the kyle williams hate is just ridiculous to me, the spot was a little big for him, so shoot him. the kid gave it his best effort and guys just wanna blast him. we had the fewest turnovers ever for a season, it stands to reason one or two were coming. seriously anyone who attacked him on twitter or whatever, those people need some love in their life.

Maybe I missed something but was Ginn not injured? Plus, if anything, I'm sure the coaches and trainers are the ones who didn't allow Ginn to play.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Another 49ers defender, defensive end Ray McDonald, was arrested for DUI last year after being clocked at 94 mph on Interstate 280. In 2005 coach Jim Harbaugh was arrested on DUI charges in Encinitas, Ca. while the head coach at the University of San Diego. He later pled guilty to a lesser charge of reckless driving, was given three years probation and fined $1,300Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/01/aldon-smith-arrested-on-dui-charges-in-miami.html#storylink=cpy

Maybe I missed something but was Ginn not injured? Plus, if anything, I'm sure the coaches and trainers are the ones who didn't allow Ginn to play.

so we should take your word cus your sure? point is if u wanna blame kyle for the loss, where does it end? do we blame harbaugh for having josh morgan in a game we were winning 41-3? do we blame ted ginn cus he cant play through pain?
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Even if gore

What the hell does that mean, especially as the first entry in this post
Share 49ersWebzone