LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 347 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick Highlights 2011

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Since it is officially the offseason decided to put together my first highlight video hope yall like it. Also if anyone can give me working links to the preseason game of the texans and the cardinals game we lost I would really appreciate it. Im going to work on some other videos, I think Aldon's next.

http://youtu.be/mGL95FSF8l8
lol. he threw 5 passes.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
What about all the Ints.

Dude does got big time talent though, cant wait JH coaches him up.
[ Edited by susweel on Jan 28, 2012 at 11:19 AM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
What about all the Ints.

Dude does got big time talent though, cant wait JH coaches him up.

I'd actually like to see the interceptions personally, to get an even fuller view of what he needed in his development, and then this next pre-season, compare where he WAS to where he IS at that point in time and see if he's further along in his development or not.
I have to say, Kap looks pretty good in these highlights. I don't think i saw him get to his second read very often, but he still made some pretty good runs and passes.
really intrigued to see this kid start a game... After a full year on the bench and with a full offseason I wonder if Harbaugh can do wonders for this kid as developing him as a starting NFL QB. You can see and pick out the rawness in his playing style but this kid is so athletic and has a powerful arm. If Harbaugh gets this kid right screw Luck and RGIII.
His release is god awful. So damn slow. If they can't improve that he will never pan out.
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
lol. he threw 5 completed passes.
That's more than Tim Tebow! Boom roasted!
well, hes not afraid to let the ball fly on those 3 step drop back timing route, but his footwork sucks
Originally posted by SportsFan:
His release is god awful. So damn slow. If they can't improve that he will never pan out.

It is very Tebow-like. Maybe marginally quicker, but still, long and could hurt him if it's not sped up.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:

It is very Tebow-like. Maybe marginally quicker, but still, long and could hurt him if it's not sped up.

Lets see if and how it is changed by this August. I watched the video and thought the same as well. I am so curious to see after a year on the bench and being coached under his first full year in the NFL has brought to him. Now with a full offseason we will see what he brings to the table.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Unlike Tebow he is very accurate doe.
[ Edited by susweel on Jan 28, 2012 at 12:22 PM ]
Love his scrambling ability.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Who's the stiff guy trying to play QB.
Three Points:

A. I'm impressed that you were able to make a highlight video on a player who had very limited snaps.
B. Colin Kaepernicks's athleticism/big arm =
C. Josh Morgan's Touchdown =
Share 49ersWebzone