There are 276 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick Highlights 2011

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Three Points:

A. I'm impressed that you were able to make a highlight video on a player who had very limited snaps.
B. Colin Kaepernicks's athleticism/big arm =
C. Josh Morgan's Touchdown =

lol. me too.

He would have been huge in the playoffs.

I like Kaep's Athleticism. He can be an exciting player.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Three Points:

A. I'm impressed that you were able to make a highlight video on a player who had very limited snaps.
B. Colin Kaepernicks's athleticism/big arm =
C. Josh Morgan's Touchdown =

lol. me too.

He would have been huge in the playoffs.

I like Kaep's Athleticism. He can be an exciting player.

Or a major bust...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Can somebody please make a Tolzien highlight film.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I'd actually like to see the interceptions personally, to get an even fuller view of what he needed in his development, and then this next pre-season, compare where he WAS to where he IS at that point in time and see if he's further along in his development or not.

Yup Yup
Originally posted by susweel:

The most impressive thing about that video is that it took Kap about 3 plays to throw his first back shoulder pass in the NFL. Alex on the other hand .. took 7 years. Maybe it's a Harbaugh thing, but I hope Kap doesn't take as long as Alex did to get a basic feel for the game and hopefully even excels at it one day.
I'm getting my Kaepernick Jersey tomorrow..
Originally posted by posayshoohaa:
The most impressive thing about that video is that it took Kap about 3 plays to throw his first back shoulder pass in the NFL. Alex on the other hand .. took 7 years. Maybe it's a Harbaugh thing, but I hope Kap doesn't take as long as Alex did to get a basic feel for the game and hopefully even excels at it one day.
I still don't think Alex has a feel for the game. :(
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by posayshoohaa:
I still don't think Alex has a feel for the game. :(
I think the beating Alex took the first few years really scarred him mentally. Kaepernick has the ability to develop slowly while alex got thrown to the wolves from day 1. I think we're going to have a hell of a training camp from kaep and preseason will be exciting to watch.

I don't see anything wrong with his release. It looks funky but he gets the ball out just fine and with POWER behind it, reminds me of Rivers' release. The bigger issue was staring down receivers.
[ Edited by mike on Jan 28, 2012 at 8:22 PM ]
accuracy

Originally posted by goldstandard333:
Originally posted by susweel:

wow whos that kyle williams kid?? he's amazing
One thing that stands out there which really doesn't involve the s**tty D's he was playing against is how well he places the ball. How he knows when to put air under the ball and when to gun it. Notice when the throws the check down, he lobs it, making it an easy grab for the RB. When he needs to get the ball quickly to the receiver he does, not leading the wr into a big hit. The pass to Morgan was perfectly placed on the back shoulder as it should be.

I know this is just a tiny window, but there's no denying that the talent is there.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
wow whos that kyle williams kid?? he's amazing
he'll be back man, i have faith. Kid's a baller.
Here's the highlight of Kaep's 2011 season

Share 49ersWebzone