LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

QB position up for competition next year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
matt miacco matt barrows timk all said the sam thing

same with merril hidge and mike sando

you just have a guy who gave alex no credit throughout the season

you trippin bro.. I like Alex.. I know he has potential.. but I rather see KAP.. he is faster on his legs... and has been studying this whole season..

Look.. even Harbaugh said that EVERY POSITION is to be WON.. so if its up for grabs then it is FOR A REASON..

I see it.. now its time for da rest of the 49er Faithful to see it too..

KAP is a gun slinger!!!!!!.. just like farve but with the legs.. can u imagine???..
Originally posted by SF49_Benitez:

you trippin bro.. I like Alex.. I know he has potential.. but I rather see KAP.. he is faster on his legs... and has been studying this whole season..

Look.. even Harbaugh said that EVERY POSITION is to be WON.. so if its up for grabs then it is FOR A REASON..

KAP is a gun slinger!!!!!!.. just like farve but with the legs.. can u imagine???..

jamarcus russel had an arm too

kaep is good but all he has is an arm

he cant read defenses he worked in spread run first qb offense

he doesnt have good accuracy and doesnt have a touch pass

Can we ban this guy for being a troll please?
ill tell you why we were bad in red zone:

roman andharbaugh said last thing that cllicks in a new ffense is red zone offense

we ended the season 5/7 in the red zine

against the saints we nly kicked 1 FG

ya red zone isnt a problem

sounds like coaches talk to me.. cause again... NOBODY wants to look BAD..

Alex could have ran it in when plays broke down in the red zone... but did he????.. NO

"he settled" - only women who feel sorry for themselves "settle" .. when they get tired of bad boys.. LOL..

he settled.. Instead you run tht ball in yourself.. especially if you dont trust your recievers..

(ok rant over)

but then again.. maybe it was the play calling.. which would then go to show that the coaches REALLY did NOT have
FULL confidence in ALEX.. throwing.. and that goes for all season long......

these guys are professionals ... give our current WR's some credit
Originally posted by backontop:

What I cant voice how I feel??

I been a niner fan when you were still swimming in semen

Alex could have ran it in when plays broke down in the red zone... but did he????.. NO

"he settled" - only women who feel sorry for themselves "settle" .. when they get tired of bad boys.. LOL..

he settled.. Instead you run tht ball in yourself.. especially if you dont trust your recievers..

(ok rant over)

but then again.. maybe it was the play calling.. which would then go to show that the coaches REALLY did NOT have

I can't when Crabtree dropped passes; Kyle Williams had miscues, in both games: he couldn't get a hold of a pass (which almost got picked off); and he bobbled the reverse, between Hunter handing off, and he running through the play. Also, Crabtree didn't seem to make much of an effort to get open, against one on one coverage.
ill tell you why we were bad in red zone:

roman andharbaugh said last thing that cllicks in a new ffense is red zone offense

we ended the season 5/7 in the red zine

against the saints we nly kicked 1 FG

ya red zone isnt a problem

(ok rant over)

thats not what coaches say its a fact

im sorry but i dont think u understand football that well

redzone the coverage gets tigher so routes have to be more precise because of the mimited space

so then we had a new playbook it makes sense that it would take longer

on top of that no offseason because of the lockout so wee were still learning the playbook as the season goes on

so youre saying its a concidense at the end of the year we scored on more than 60% of our RZ drives?

that makes no sense

and as for passing thats harbaughs system

look at andrew luck has a worse pass to run ratio than alex meaning in stafford harbaugh ran more than passed than he does here so arguably you can say he trusted alex more than luck...
Originally posted by lssanjose:

(ok rant over)

I can't when Crabtree dropped passes; Kyle Williams had miscues, in both games: he couldn't get a hold of a pass (which almost got picked off); and he bobbled the reverse, between Hunter handing off, and he running through the play. Also, Crabtree didn't seem to make much of an effort to get open, against one on one coverage.

I saw this too. He seemed to be running at half speed. I was wondering if he was injured.
jamarcus russel had an arm too

kaep is good but all he has is an arm

he cant read defenses he worked in spread run first qb offense

he doesnt have good accuracy and doesnt have a touch pass

thats real bro.. but jamarcus was in an organization that was.. to me.. NOT committed to excellence.. We Are.. By Far

The only reason u keep thinking KAP isn't ready is cause u haven't seen him in action much..

but oh well, I'll drop it..

Somebody please bring this post back up when the 49er faithful see how good this kid could be..

I feel you bro.. I think it was hunter that jacked off dat play.. tho.. just my two cents
I feel you bro.. I think it was hunter that jacked off dat play.. tho.. just my two cents

They did mention that, in retrospect: something about the spacing between Kyle, and him. I think the game plan was solid, but the execution was PISS POOR, all around. I don't think the staff lives, and dies by the trick play, but I think it's something they find a time, and place for - IMO.
thats not what coaches say its a fact

im sorry but i dont think u understand football that well

redzone the coverage gets tigher so routes have to be more precise because of the mimited space

so then we had a new playbook it makes sense that it would take longer

on top of that no offseason because of the lockout so wee were still learning the playbook as the season goes on

so youre saying its a concidense at the end of the year we scored on more than 60% of our RZ drives?

that makes no sense

and as for passing thats harbaughs system

look at andrew luck has a worse pass to run ratio than alex meaning in stafford harbaugh ran more than passed than he does here so arguably you can say he trusted alex more than luck...

It's different in da NFL.. and of course you gotta give your quarterback some "breating room" and let him throw a little more than you would like... especially since the first game against da giants... when those GayMen.. were talking about "oh well, alex is a game manager".. Well what is a coach to do???..

he is to drop his balls and give his quarterback more opportunities and trus to throw the ball more to prove he isn't some "game manager"...
They did mention that, in retrospect: something about the spacing between Kyle, and him. I think the game plan was solid, but the execution was PISS POOR, all around. I don't think the staff lives, and dies by the trick play, but I think it's something they find a time, and place for - IMO.
I agree 100%.. It was a solid play.. It would've been beautiful.. had everything worked out the way it was designed..

Not when you're just trolling around.

Please don't tell me about your gay experiences.
Share 49ersWebzone