LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

QB position up for competition next year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by iceberg450r:
Farve in his prime can't even hold Manning's Jock strap.. not a legit comparison, Farve was older when he became availible and he was in decline... Manning was in his prime before he had this surgery... and what if he is good to go and the Jets pick him up he plays 4 to 5 more years and they win 2 or 3 Rings with him ... and we come up short with are good young defense and an offense that can't hang in a shoot out. I'll take my chances with Manning
Are you talking about Favre, the 3 time MVP that used to whoop up on the 49ers in him prime? He would wash the jock strap and then wear it on his head as a helmet.
But a healthy Manning to the 49ers would be my dream off season. With a couple of WRs thrown in.
Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:
Farve in his prime can't even hold Manning's Jock strap.. not a legit comparison, Farve was older when he became availible and he was in decline... Manning was in his prime before he had this surgery... and what if he is good to go and the Jets pick him up he plays 4 to 5 more years and they win 2 or 3 Rings with him ... and we come up short with are good young defense and an offense that can't hang in a shoot out. I'll take my chances with Manning
Are you talking about Favre, the 3 time MVP that used to whoop up on the 49ers in him prime? He would wash the jock strap and then wear it on his head as a helmet.
But a healthy Manning to the 49ers would be my dream off season. With a couple of WRs thrown in.
Are you an in the Closet packers fan !!! what about the catch 2 ... Farve is Mr Int in the Moment...
Are you an in the Closet packers fan !!! what about the catch 2 ... Farve is Mr Int in the Moment...
Nope, not a closet Packer fan. I just give respect when it's due. We only beat Favre ONCE during his GB tenure. 11-1 against us. And I hated him for it but respect what he could do.
Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:

That damn Packers team won a Super Bowl with only two players. Favre and Reggie White. The rest were just long forgotten decoration.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Let us just face it. Kaep has all the tools to be a better QB than Alex. It will be up to Kaep to apply those tools the way JH wants. If he does, then he may start sooner than we think.

Let us also realize Alex is limited compared to Kaep as was Shaun Hill compared to Alex.

throwing hard is just one of a number of tools a qb needs
Share 49ersWebzone