There are 186 users in the forums

QB position up for competition next year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SF49_Benitez:
Alex is far from all powerful.. he don't even believe in his receivers.. only vernon and delaine.. even troy smith would've threw a few shots downfield to Crabtree in da last FOUR POSSESSIONS we had at the end of the fourth quarter.. but NO.. alex did'nt cause he a B*ach

coudla woulda shoulda. If he threw that out there for the wolves, we could've seen, at most, two picks off of those two attempts. In a tight game, the margin for error is slim. I wouldn't want Troy Smith quarterbacking the team, no ifs, ands, or buts.
Originally posted by lssanjose:
sixth fourth quarter comebacks aren't clutch enough, for you?

The only reason it's clutch is cause of the way our defense played to KEEP US in da game.. If alex can do that after sooooooooo many coordinators in his head..

and all the Boooo's we gave him all those seasons.. then definitely KAP can come in and do some damage.. he is fresh.. and ready to go.. this whole season he has been studying quietly..

he's confident.... Alex won't be after watching the film from this game.. (knowing he had receivers open but didnt pull da dang trigger)

he had no one open....

,any analysist said smith played extrelly solid and after this game harbaugh will go hard after WRs because no one was getting open

i can provide many links to this from people who have gametape and were at the game live including all our beat writers matt millen

where are you getting your info?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
yeah that was a stupid and semi-incoherent post by the guy. 6 4th quarter comebacks including an all time playoff classic aren't clutch enough? Outlasting 2 horrible HCs plus going through 7 OCs and 2 shoulder surgeries and still rising to a top 10 QB level is too nerdy? Alex is a bad ass IMO. Nothing against Kaepernick but anyone wanting him in over Alex is insane IMO.

Thats what you say now.. but watch..

Alex is washed... especially after this season..

BREAKING NEWS: We did NOT complete a 3rd down until da 4th quarter...

and you wanna talk about clutch...

the only reason he was clutch is cause he had nothing to lose with dat throw to Vernon against da saints..

But when we played the giants.. he overthrew.. under threw... never threw.. and got sacked .... too many times..

which = no 3d down conversions
The only reason it's clutch is cause of the way our defense played to KEEP US in da game.. If alex can do that after sooooooooo many coordinators in his head..

and all the Boooo's we gave him all those seasons.. then definitely KAP can come in and do some damage.. he is fresh.. and ready to go.. this whole season he has been studying quietly..

he's confident.... Alex won't be after watching the film from this game.. (knowing he had receivers open but didnt pull da dang trigger)

Apparently, you don't watch coach's film. Those who've seen it; or those who were at the game, said most of the time, the receivers barely got any separation. And by the way, have you heard of complementary football? The defense shouldn't have given up that touchdown, after the first Williams fumble, but they did - sad to say. But, that's neither here nor there.
Thats what you say now.. but watch..

Alex is washed... especially after this season..

BREAKING NEWS: We did NOT complete a 3rd down until da 4th quarter...

and you wanna talk about clutch...

the only reason he was clutch is cause he had nothing to lose with dat throw to Vernon against da saints..

But when we played the giants.. he overthrew.. under threw... never threw.. and got sacked .... too many times..

which = no 3d down conversions

you didn't play the giants, they did. I didn't see you get any separation out there: what's your jersey number?
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
he had no one open....

,any analysist said smith played extrelly solid and after this game harbaugh will go hard after WRs because no one was getting open

i can provide many links to this from people who have gametape and were at the game live including all our beat writers matt millen

where are you getting your info?

Here is one: http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/01/24/cosell-talks-for-alex-smith-what-a-difference-a-week-made/?module=HP11_content_stream

If he was more fluid and flowed more with da game.. he could've made brett farve, steve young, and joe montana .. type throws in TIGHT WINDOWS.. cause he has the talent..

It's just something else if you dont take the chance and use it
coudla woulda shoulda. If he threw that out there for the wolves, we could've seen, at most, two picks off of those two attempts. In a tight game, the margin for error is slim. I wouldn't want Troy Smith quarterbacking the team, no ifs, ands, or buts.

of course not.. just b.s'in.. LOL

I'm pissed
Here is one: http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/01/24/cosell-talks-for-alex-smith-what-a-difference-a-week-made/?module=HP11_content_stream

If he was more fluid and flowed more with da game.. he could've made brett farve, steve young, and joe montana .. type throws in TIGHT WINDOWS.. cause he has the talent..

It's just something else if you dont take the chance and use it

citing a questionable source, especially when he's not the only one with that kind of access. Millen admitted there were throws Smith wanted to take back, but he clearly stated no one was open.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
WE WANT..............

KAP!!.. bring him in.. he is way faster than alex on da run... he knows da shotgun.. (maybe even better than alex)..
Alex pisses me off when he smiles.. especially when we lose.. da dumbas** smiles??!!.. WTF..

plus, kap came in from Nevada.. yea, nevada.. lmao.. da wolfpack.. a small school who actually beat boise at the top of their game... not to mention
da pistol offense could be an added weapon we use in da NFL.. but with a Harbaugh/Roman.. twist.. just sayin.. think about it...

We NEED a clutch quarterback like that...

Alex is just too nerdy.. (thinks too dang much on every throw.. too analytical) ..

WE WANT KAP!!!!!!! ......... WE WANT KAP!!!!!!!!....

P.S.- I used to hate kap cause he beat up on my Fresno State Bulldogs.. So I know the guy.. But Now I love him cause he a NINER!!.. OH well, who cares.

WE STILL WANT KAP!!!!!!!!

sixth fourth quarter comebacks aren't clutch enough, for you?

I'm pretty sure this dude is just mocking the "anti-Smith" crowd.

sad part is hes serious

we went to the nfc championship game with one of the worst talent at Wr in the nfl

this is not my opinion ask most nfl analyist
Apparently, you don't watch coach's film. Those who've seen it; or those who were at the game, said most of the time, the receivers barely got any separation. And by the way, have you heard of complementary football? The defense shouldn't have given up that touchdown, after the first Williams fumble, but they did - sad to say. But, that's neither here nor there.

They gave up da touchdown cause our boi.. was injured on that dashon goldson.. mix up.. (going for the interception)

of course not.. just b.s'in.. LOL

I'm pissed

I hear ya. I'm still bummed about the loss, but I hope the bay area content providers won't stop providing 49ers content, throughout the offseason. I say this, because I"m not sure if NFL Network will give 49ers some real love.
citing a questionable source, especially when he's not the only one with that kind of access. Millen admitted there were throws Smith wanted to take back, but he clearly stated no one was open.

of course he's gonna say that.. no one wants to look bad..

#49ers
of course he's gonna say that.. no one wants to look bad..

#49ers

matt miacco matt barrows timk all said the sam thing

same with merril hidge and mike sando

you just have a guy who gave alex no credit throughout the season
sad part is hes serious

we went to the nfc championship game with one of the worst talent at Wr in the nfl

I know.. we did.. but still there were WAY too many games.. in my opinion.. that we really should've won by a blow out.. if Alex would've did what he did against da saints at the end with Vernon Davis.. and PULL DA TRIGGER a little bit more..

Haven't you thought about why we were hella sorry in da red zone???.. its obviously not because of frank gore.. or our offensive line...

think about that
sad part is hes serious

I know.. we did.. but still there were WAY too many games.. in my opinion.. that we really should've won by a blow out.. if Alex would've did what he did against da saints at the end with Vernon Davis.. and PULL DA TRIGGER a little bit more..

Haven't you thought about why we were hella sorry in da red zone???.. its obviously not because of frank gore.. or our offensive line...

think about that

ill tell you why we were bad in red zone:

roman andharbaugh said last thing that cllicks in a new ffense is red zone offense

we ended the season 5/7 in the red zine

against the saints we nly kicked 1 FG

ya red zone isnt a problem
Share 49ersWebzone