LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

The Blame Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
dunno WHY we used Dix on 2 straight plays (esp on 3rd & 1) on a critical drive late...keeping that drive alive and @ least getting 3 pts might've iced it....

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS.

Dixon shouldn't have even seen the field the way Gore was running.
Originally posted by verb1der:
I blame the white rally towels, they should've kept it red!!!!!!

YEP! Indeed! I had a weird feeling when I saw the white towels...no joke. I just knew we wouldn't get it deep down. No one was waving them either.
I blame the refs for not calling that FUMBLE by the Giants

oh and I blame American Idol...just cause..
Originally posted by Montana:

YEP! Indeed! I had a weird feeling when I saw the white towels...no joke. I just knew we wouldn't get it deep down. No one was waving them either.

Ya but that one chick was SMOKING hot.
I blame no one. The Giants played hard and they won.

so you knew that because our rally towels were white that we would lose? and Yes people were waving them
Originally posted by susweel:
The Harbaugh's cant get to the big game.

haha 2 years from now this will be the new topic around town.. "Harbaugh's cursed to get into a superbowl?"
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
so you knew that because our rally towels were white that we would lose? and Yes people were waving them

I just had a premonition..that's all..lol. Really, I did..haha.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

I just had a premonition..that's all..lol. Really, I did..haha.

Maybe we should take the white out of away uniforms so we don't have anymore premonitions
Maybe..lol..no white anywhere..no white sneakers..nothing lol
I think we had a great game - tough that Kyle fumbled, but it is a part of the game. We will get them next year!!

We needed to utilize Kendall Hunter more
Williams
Roman
Goldson
Alex
Rogers
season is over on to the next one! with Jim Harbaugh as coach im excited. yaaaaaay!.
Throughout the game there were "signs" that the NFC Championship game was an inevitable loss:

1) The Rain - Probably helped the NY Giants wide receivers to say the least and took away some home field advantage in the crowd. Notice the bad weather on Sunday as compared to Saturday and Monday.
2) WHITE towel flags in the stands - What happened to the RED towels?? White towels are a sign of surrender. Also the Giants were wearing white.
3) Loss of both the opening coin toss AND overtime coin toss
4) Not once, but twice, Goldson crashing into DB about pick off ball. You hardly ever see that happen.
5) The sound of "CRUUUUZZZZ" echoing loudly on every catch by Victor Cruz...a little too many Giants fans
6) The hubble scope magnified extra extra blow up of the ball touching Kyle Williams knee..Seems like they brought tech experts from new York to blow it up 5000 times the regular size of replay enhancements.
7) Joe Buck calling the game. The most monotonous, boring play by play caller who was obvious pulling for the Giants.

There were probably other signs, but I am too depressed to think of them.
The writing was on the knee.
Share 49ersWebzone