LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

The Blame Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Willie Middlebrooks. It's all his fault.
This was a typical niner game aside from Kyle's two fumbles. All the third down conversion stuff and bad playcalls is not unusual for this team to have. Sorry, but Kyle Williams is the reason we're not going to the super bowl.
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Champions overcome injuries.

the packers did it last year
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
This was a typical niner game aside from Kyle's two fumbles. All the third down conversion stuff and bad playcalls is not unusual for this team to have. Sorry, but Kyle Williams is the reason we're not going to the super bowl.

That's how we've beaten good teams all year long. We lost the turnover battle, and solely because of KW.
I think if you take the % each answer received, you will get a pretty accurate picture of the percentage of blame that individual deserves for the loss.
Well the obvious answer is that Kyle Williams did lose us the game, fortunately im not that crazy to cause threats, but it's true, if not that, i blame the fumble that we shoulda had on bradshaw! that was a fumble!!!!
ALSO! WTF was up with Dashon Goldson, that guy was so focused on pickin that ball off twice and almost killed Rogers and he Owned T.BROWN, Us losing TBROWN hurt a lot in the secondary cause they were puttin a hurt on Brock. We had 2 INTS with Rogers and Brown, but goldson was so focused on makin a big play he didn't care, so i say part of it falls on GOLDSON
Its a team sport and we won as a team and lost this as a team.

Coaching was good but without any decent wr's hard to blame OC on gameplan.

D was huge and can't blame them but got no turnovers (had 2 chances just bad luck of knocking ball out of our own hands)

O was not effective for most of the game but did just enough to keep us in there.

Special teams was the big one today, which had been our big strength all season.

Just really too bad the Kyle had those 2 turnovers, I think we win even with the first one but clearly we could not overcome the last fumble. Not all his fault but that last fumble lost the game, no getting around it.
Our WRs were covered and then some. The Giants fans could say the same thing about their HC, QB, WRs & OC in the 2nd half because they were going 3 and out. Ds on both sides came to play.

The pathetic offense that managed what 2 first downs
The s**tty play calling the 2nd half. Didn't even want to run the ball
The predictable plays
The CBs playing 15 yards off their man
CBs didn't bump their WRs
Didn't cover Cruz
Lee was having an off day
Williams botched two punts
The WRs that didn't show up
Alex missing a few throws
The refs screwing us
Injuries

It was a team loss whether you guys want to admit it or not. We were lucky the game was as close as it was
The only play the refs screwed us on was the giants td when harbaugh called a timeout and they ignored it.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
last 4 possessions, gore touched the ball twice. All while the running game had been working for the most part.

I didn't get that neither. He avg a lil under 5ypc. Gore was running on there D.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
I think if you take the % each answer received, you will get a pretty accurate picture of the percentage of blame that individual deserves for the loss.

i like that answer !
statistics never lie as our third down conversion
Originally posted by ritchie:
Willie Middlebrooks. It's all his fault.

LOL damn going DEEP into the bag of blame.
Share 49ersWebzone