LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 150 users in the forums

Is Harbaugh doing the best job of coaching ever ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
- Decade of losing turned it around in one year and won 13 games.

- Is one win away from the Super bowl.

- No off-season to get players familiar with his system.

- Took a QB nobody believed in and made him into a winner.

For a one year period I think this might be the best job of coaching of all time. Thoughts ?
Yes
hes done fantastic this year but i will always remember this year for the reatrded look on schwartz's face
hes a good coach. great run. very impressive. But like all good things, they come to an end.
Yep he's got 2 more wins to go
Originally posted by NYGFAN:
hes a good coach. great run. very impressive. But like all good things, they come to an end.

Yeah, on February 5th.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Yes after a super bowl victory.

we're not "on a run" because we're not streaky and inconsistent like the Giants. we just do what we do.
Let these guys talk, our players will silence them once and for all on Sunday and they know it
Originally posted by HessianDud:

we're not "on a run" because we're not streaky and inconsistent like the Giants. we just do what we do.

Originally posted by susweel:

Yes after a super bowl victory.

Where the f**k are all these Giants fans coming from? lmao. These guys are so confident that their team is a 'Team of Destiny'. *sigh* Guess we'll just have to wait and see on Sunday and have the rest of the world shut up.

Us against the world, and theres no other way I'd want it to be.
i like the guy and I think he has done an amazing job. But. To take out an ELIte QB like ELI and an very good HC like TC would be quite the feat. I just dont see it happening..
i like the guy and I think he has done an amazing job. But. To take out an ELIte QB like ELI and an very good HC like TC would be quite the feat. I just dont see it happening..

Brees is better and, like him, Manning will be ELIminated.

im not gonna troll your boards. Just a fan who loves his team. I was rooting for you guys last week. Now I get to fly in from LA and get stabbed at Candlestick

You are right, we have been inconsistant throughout the season. but, NONE of that matters now that we are in the playoffs. We just beheaded ATL and the 15-1 Packers. How can we not be confident going into this game?

Truth be told I am very concerned and hope for a great game!

im not gonna troll your boards. Just a fan who loves his team. I was rooting for you guys last week. Now I get to fly in from LA and get stabbed at Candlestick

You are right, we have been inconsistant throughout the season. but, NONE of that matters now that we are in the playoffs. We just beheaded ATL and the 15-1 Packers. How can we not be confident going into this game?

Truth be told I am very concerned and hope for a great game!

No one said you shouldn't be confident. The Giants are a GREAT team, on of the more underrated teams year in and year out, but if you're a fan who believes in destiny, I'll make it clear the 49ers are the team of destiny, not the Giants.

It's 1981 all over again buddy. Our time.
Share 49ersWebzone