LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 150 users in the forums

Is Harbaugh doing the best job of coaching ever ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYGFAN:
i like the guy and I think he has done an amazing job. But. To take out an ELIte QB like ELI and an very good HC like TC would be quite the feat. I just dont see it happening..

You must of missed last weeks game when the niners took out the ELITE Brees and the very good Sean Peyton.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
He gets my vote, but I have only been watching football for 45 years, maybe somebody did a better job before that.
Originally posted by BobS:
He gets my vote, but I have only been watching football for 45 years, maybe somebody did a better job before that.

only...?
Yes... IF he wins the Super Bowl.
[ Edited by FILTHpigskin on Jan 20, 2012 at 2:54 PM ]
When we win the SB...without a doubt. Amazing. Couldnt write a script like this. The rest of the league will continue to hate on us and thats great, fellas.(Jealous) We are back to being the Niners of old.
i like the guy and I think he has done an amazing job. But. To take out an ELIte QB like ELI and an very good HC like TC would be quite the feat. I just dont see it happening..

Eli will take out his own coach with the INTs. Did you catch Coughlins' face several times this year when Eli threw some bonehead interceptions...

Drew Brees > Eli Manning (but Eli does have a better WR core)

Jimmy Graham > Jake Ballard

Sean Payton > Tom Coughlin

Yea we have gone against better opponents
he gets my vote for coach of the year!!!
Originally posted by Yunchang:
You must of missed last weeks game when the niners took out the ELITE Brees and the very good Sean Peyton.

u must have missed the 5 turnovers. Dont expect the same gifts from the giants

we dont expect any gifts, we take the ball away

lol thats what teams have been saying all year long. 'if we don't turn it over, we will beat the Niners'

That, my friend, is much easier said than done. This Defense/Special teams hasn't been lucky to have forced the most takeaways in the league this season. It's a habit, a skill, and something they just are good at. Good luck to your team this weekend.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Eli will take out his own coach with the INTs. Did you catch Coughlins' face several times this year when Eli threw some bonehead interceptions...
yea i think coughlin deals with his players in the most childish ways imaginable. Whenever one of his players make a mistake he is there right in their face when they get to the sideline with that boneheaded look and the players dont even glance at him. Thats not how you deal with those situations when your players mess up...it only makes them more nervous when they get back out on the field.

In the NFC championship giants vs. packers, coughlin dug into Tynes after missing a field goal and when Tynes went out on the field again to make a simple field goal, HE MISSED IT! luckily for coughlin they were still in the game

Eli came to the stick in week 10 with plenty of gifts why should I expect anything different. The Niners will give the Giants the biggest gift though. A long vacation.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
yea i think coughlin deals with his players in the most childish ways imaginable. Whenever one of his players make a mistake he is there right in their face when they get to the sideline with that boneheaded look and the players dont even glance at him. Thats not how you deal with those situations when your players mess up...it only makes them more nervous when they get back out on the field.

In the NFC championship giants vs. packers, coughlin dug into Tynes after missing a field goal and when Tynes went out on the field again to make a simple field goal, HE MISSED IT! luckily for coughlin they were still in the game

this theory would hold water if TC was an unsuccessful coach. clearly thats not the case
im not gonna troll your boards. Just a fan who loves his team. I was rooting for you guys last week. Now I get to fly in from LA and get stabbed at Candlestick

You are right, we have been inconsistant throughout the season. but, NONE of that matters now that we are in the playoffs. We just beheaded ATL and the 15-1 Packers. How can we not be confident going into this game?

Truth be told I am very concerned and hope for a great game!

Where are you sitting at?
Share 49ersWebzone