LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

stadium chant idea

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was listening to knbr the week before the pittsburg game and they said that back in the 1980s and 90's in the north endzone some a guy wearing a cowboy hat would get everybody inline with yelling GO!!!!! and the south endzone would yell back NINERS!!!!
Originally posted by beaumontana:
I was listening to knbr the week before the pittsburg game and they said that back in the 1980s and 90's in the north endzone some a guy wearing a cowboy hat would get everybody inline with yelling GO!!!!! and the south endzone would yell back NINERS!!!!

That would be SICK!
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Montana:
Last week they gave out towels any idea what they are giving out this week ?

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=127432

White.

should have stayed with red
Is that saying it will be a white towel? It reminds my of waiving the white flag, "like we surrender"

maybe it will be a good mixture of the red from last week and the white this week.

white is more distracting imo (when twirled while the Niners are on D)
  • hps49
  • Veteran
They played Bailey's song at the end of saints game and whole crowd was yelling "nobody!!!!"
Originally posted by hps49:
They played Bailey's song at the end of saints game and whole crowd was yelling "nobody!!!!"

Jim Harbaugh should pop that question to the whole stadium when he's standing on the podium @ midfield lifting the George Halas trophy (then do it again 2 weeks later in Indy w/ the Lombardi)
Originally posted by Montana:
Last week they gave out towels any idea what they are giving out this week ?

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=127432

White.

They're alright.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I don't care what y'all say just rock that b***h. I want that s**t to crumble to the ground!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Jim Harbaugh should pop that question to the whole stadium when he's standing on the podium @ midfield lifting the George Halas trophy (then do it again 2 weeks later in Indy w/ the Lombardi)

Gold towels duh, not white towels
Originally posted by captain_planet:
Originally posted by verb1der:
WE WANT CARR! WE WANT CARR! WE WANT CARR! WE WANT CARR!

Yes! If Eli is having a subpar game and we have a decent lead, this chant HAS to be unleashed while the Giants are on offense. You know Alex would love it.

That would be EPIC! lol

I don't like the white..if I were to go..I'd carry red and gold, why not?

indeed, last weekends towels are sick
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by hps49:

Holy s**t I have to find a way to go to this game!
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Holy s**t I have to find a way to go to this game!

I am spending every penny ive ever saved to go to the super bowl WHEN we make it
Originally posted by 49erYamz510:
I've been at a 49er vs Bears game in IL. and they have this thing the stadium does for every penalty flag... When a flag is thrown the PA Announcer says over the speakers PA: "There's a flag.." Crowd: "Where??" PA: "On the field.." Crowd: "Ooooohhhhhhhh" And they do this all together and loud... Kind of funny..

Thats close but actually they do that when there is a timeout. The stupid announcer says "There's a timeout." the crowd says "Where?" and the announcer says, "On the field." and the crowd goes "ohhhhh." And then I stand up and say 'Your all stupid!" LOL And the dumb song they sing after scoring is even worse!!
Share 49ersWebzone