There are 180 users in the forums

stadium chant idea

Shop Find 49ers gear online
An idea for all you attending the game Sunday. If somehow we could get one side of the stadium to yell "whos got it better than us?" and the other side yells "nooobody!" it would be sick!

The stick looked like it was rocking last week and we definitely need it to be again. Chants like this happen all the time in college football, lets see if we can get it going here!

Maybe you could tell all the people sitting around you and they could tell people around them and so on.

Just an idea!
They had it come out of the speakers in the Pittsburgh game, I believe. Not sure if they've done it since.
WE WANT CARR! WE WANT CARR! WE WANT CARR! WE WANT CARR!
Originally posted by verb1der:

This

Love to see Carr play in this game!

Lol, it would actually be a good thing is this game!
I've been at a 49er vs Bears game in IL. and they have this thing the stadium does for every penalty flag... When a flag is thrown the PA Announcer says over the speakers PA: "There's a flag.." Crowd: "Where??" PA: "On the field.." Crowd: "Ooooohhhhhhhh" And they do this all together and loud... Kind of funny..
It would be epic if this happened.

There's just too many people to get everybody - or even the majority - onboard unless the 49ers themselves coordinated it, though.
I want to hear an EDDIE chant for Mr. Debartolo since he's honorary captain.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
I want to hear an EDDIE chant for Mr. Debartolo since he's honorary captain.

That's pretty much a lock

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Last week they gave out towels any idea what they are giving out this week ?
Originally posted by susweel:
Last week they gave out towels any idea what they are giving out this week ?

Been trying to find that info ! No luck

Give aways?
Pregame?
Anthem?
Halftime

Yes! If Eli is having a subpar game and we have a decent lead, this chant HAS to be unleashed while the Giants are on offense. You know Alex would love it.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
It would be epic if this happened.

There's just too many people to get everybody - or even the majority - onboard unless the 49ers themselves coordinated it, though.
Call crazy george!!!! He can make it happen.
Originally posted by spizzy:
An idea for all you attending the game Sunday. If somehow we could get one side of the stadium to yell "whos got it better than us?" and the other side yells "nooobody!" it would be sick!

The stick looked like it was rocking last week and we definitely need it to be again. Chants like this happen all the time in college football, lets see if we can get it going here!

Maybe you could tell all the people sitting around you and they could tell people around them and so on.

Just an idea!

Great idea hope it works.
Share 49ersWebzone