There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Saints vs 49ers Sound Fx

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
The weekly NFL Films highlights on Inside the NFL were totally awesome. Goosebumps!

can i get a link plz
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
awesome ending. I just posted the link in the defense thread. I love after Goldon's INT they are all yelled "We're the best in the league"

Cuz we are at getting turnovers

I was wondering who asked whos the best in the league and then did they all say we are? I was waiting for goldson to say I am if someone asked him who's the best in the league.

I'm pretty sure they were saying it like "we're the best defense"
sick! Will they have a long version like they did for the Ravens game???
Freaking Staley got his revenge for that pancake too...now THAT was a probowl block baby!
Originally posted by THEB:
wow i didnt realize they knew alex was gonna bootleg to his left and they still couldnt stop him. Right before the play you hear them go "Watch the boot!!"

Just watched this on our forum also. Amazed that Smith knew that and said that yet...it happened and it worked..LOL From the words of a great song...SAD BUT TRUE!!
i really wanna know what Alex was saying after the CatchIII. he started walking towards the Saints players and looked like he was yelling something to them...
Originally posted by Sinsation:
i really wanna know what Alex was saying after the CatchIII. he started walking towards the Saints players and looked like he was yelling something to them...

i found it kindda sad that no one was congratulating him.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

This, It seems like he was waiting for someone to high five him or hug him or something
Originally posted by valrod33:
This, It seems like he was waiting for someone to high five him or hug him or something

If you watch it again I think he is just soaking in the moment. He goes to the pile of guys and pats them on the back then steps back and looks around for a second soaking it in before removing his chin strap and giving it to the Saints on the way back to the sideline. I feel like this was what he has always been waiting for and just wanted to soak it in. At least that's how I take it.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

You'd figure at least his OL would pick him up or something.
Thanks for posting!
Craziest thing is right before the Smith run somebody on the Saints yells watch the bootleg. And right before that big play from Graham you hear the Niners saying no deep plays.