There are 242 users in the forums

Roger Craig sees another Dynasty Under Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Paul
  • Veteran
"I see these guys doing some wonderful things this decade -- I think (coach) Jim (Harbaugh) will do a great job of creating another dynasty and winning some Super Bowls," Craig told the San Francisco Chronicle this week. "I foresee us winning some Super Bowls in the next decade, if not this year then in the years ahead.

"Wherever (Harbaugh) goes, he wins. He has the secret sauce, and I'm loving his flavor."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8261a81d/article/ex49ers-rb-craig-harbaugh-has-secret-sauce-for-winning?module=HP11_headline_stack

This team has that "it" feeling to it, and I just really feel the longer Harbaugh is here the better we are going to become. Let's go
f**k that big eyed butter finger b***h
"he has the secret sauce and I'm loving his flavor.'

Originally posted by verb1der:
"he has the secret sauce and I'm loving his flavor.'

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
come on man. that is a terrible thing to say about a guy that was a huge reason why we had so much success, I feel bad for people who can not get over one bad play, to base a mans entire career on one bad play is just off the charts and very petty
Originally posted by cciowa:
come on man. that is a terrible thing to say about a guy that was a huge reason why we had so much success, I feel bad for people who can not get over one bad play, to base a mans entire career on one bad play is just off the charts and very petty

He can eat s**t
Roger was a major reason for the success of the Bill Walsh dynasty. And after he had gone, we struggled. The guy was a true 49er and I hope to see him in the HoF where he belongs.

And Valrod, everybody, just everybody, makes mistakes. That team should never have been in that position. But other players made mistakes as well. But because Roger's is the one that gets all the replays, his is the only one that gets remembered. Time to let it go, man.
Originally posted by English:
Roger was a major reason for the success of the Bill Walsh dynasty. And after he had gone, we struggled. The guy was a true 49er and I hope to see him in the HoF where he belongs.

And Valrod, everybody, just everybody, makes mistakes. That team should never have been in that position. But other players made mistakes as well. But because Roger's is the one that gets all the replays, his is the only one that gets remembered. Time to let it go, man.

No
valrod lives by the motto "Never Forgive, Never Forget"

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Valrod probaby wasnt even born when Craig made that fumble.
Eric Branch @Eric_Branch
Apologies to those of you disturbed by Roger Craig's "secret sauce" quote.

Originally posted by English:

No

LOL! It's time to get even on Sunday!!
Originally posted by schmons:
valrod lives by the motto "Never Forgive, Never Forget"

you think his hate for Craig is bad, you should see what he does to people who cut in front of him when he's waiting in line for the ice cream man.
Maybe. We will see.
Share 49ersWebzone