There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Giants' Rolle: 49ers' V.Davis asks for trouble

Originally posted by AmpLee:
While I agree your offense has the edge. We beat you soundly in every other area. If you don't think our defense is better, than you haven't watch us play. I've watched plenty of Giants games this year and there's no comparison. I know you believe you're a hot team right now, but we've been doing it all year. We are just physically better, and if you want to test that theory, YOU. WILL. LOSE. EVERY. TIME.

As for coaching, I wouldn't trade our staff for any other in the league. Can you say the same? Harbaugh and our staff has done things no other coaching staff could do. He's the all around package. He's smart, loyal, game experienced, his players would do anything for him (I don't know if Giants players feel the same about Coughlin), and he's surrounded himself with some of the best position coaches and coordinators in the game.


What have they done that no other coaching staff has done?
Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
While I agree your offense has the edge. We beat you soundly in every other area. If you don't think our defense is better, than you haven't watch us play. I've watched plenty of Giants games this year and there's no comparison. I know you believe you're a hot team right now, but we've been doing it all year. We are just physically better, and if you want to test that theory, YOU. WILL. LOSE. EVERY. TIME.

As for coaching, I wouldn't trade our staff for any other in the league. Can you say the same? Harbaugh and our staff has done things no other coaching staff could do. He's the all around package. He's smart, loyal, game experienced, his players would do anything for him (I don't know if Giants players feel the same about Coughlin), and he's surrounded himself with some of the best position coaches and coordinators in the game.


What have they done that no other coaching staff has done?

how many rookie head coaches have taken their team (previously 6-10) to a conference title game without an offseason?

Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Our ST coach has many rings as your franchise does !

lol now we are bring ST coaches into the argument.

Yall are reaching.

Your COACH did a great job this year, but hes NOT a better coach that Coughlin. Maybe with in years he will be.

Look at Rex Ryan year 1 and year 3.. Big drop off..

Lets look at what Harbaugh did...

Came in as a rookie HC during a lockout

Had ZERO time to install his system, and work with his team before the preseason

inherited a 6-10 team with a QB everyone left for dead, who wasnt even on the roster when he was hired

lead his team to a total turnaround 13-3 season, and a division title

beat who many considered the SB favorites in his first ever playoff game


So youre telling me that Tom Coughlin, who has been on and off the hot seat in NY for years now, who is always losing his cool, who went just 9-7 before getting hot right at the end of the year, is BETTER than Harbaugh?

Harbaugh might be a rookie HC, but what he has done this season is one of the greatest coaching accomplishments in NFL history. Even the Giants would probably rather have Harbaugh. the vast majority of NFL teams would pick Harbaugh over Coughlin every time.
Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
While I agree your offense has the edge. We beat you soundly in every other area. If you don't think our defense is better, than you haven't watch us play. I've watched plenty of Giants games this year and there's no comparison. I know you believe you're a hot team right now, but we've been doing it all year. We are just physically better, and if you want to test that theory, YOU. WILL. LOSE. EVERY. TIME.

As for coaching, I wouldn't trade our staff for any other in the league. Can you say the same? Harbaugh and our staff has done things no other coaching staff could do. He's the all around package. He's smart, loyal, game experienced, his players would do anything for him (I don't know if Giants players feel the same about Coughlin), and he's surrounded himself with some of the best position coaches and coordinators in the game.


What have they done that no other coaching staff has done?

Let me ask you this. What happens if the 49ers staff and players out coach and out play the Giants and Win?

I swear if that happens I dont wanna hear any bs excuses, just like if we lose no excuses here.

This whole we had 8 injuries is an excuse. You play with who you have on the field, and then go with it.

I am sure you think then 49ers are a fluke, which could be the same for you guys, you needed win vs Dallas to win the East, and now its a destiny? Everyones teams fans will say the same thing. It's everyones destiny to win the super bowl.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Our ST coach has many rings as your franchise does !

lol now we are bring ST coaches into the argument.

Yall are reaching.

Your COACH did a great job this year, but hes NOT a better coach that Coughlin. Maybe with in years he will be.

Look at Rex Ryan year 1 and year 3.. Big drop off..

Lets look at what Harbaugh did...

Came in as a rookie HC during a lockout

Had ZERO time to install his system, and work with his team before the preseason

inherited a 6-10 team with a QB everyone left for dead, who wasnt even on the roster when he was hired

lead his team to a total turnaround 13-3 season, and a division title

beat who many considered the SB favorites in his first ever playoff game


So youre telling me that Tom Coughlin, who has been on and off the hot seat in NY for years now, who is always losing his cool, who went just 9-7 before getting hot right at the end of the year, is BETTER than Harbaugh?

Harbaugh might be a rookie HC, but what he has done this season is one of the greatest coaching accomplishments in NFL history. Even the Giants would probably rather have Harbaugh. the vast majority of NFL teams would pick Harbaugh over Coughlin every time.

Wait for it, let me guess his response.

1. Soft Schedule

2. They play in NFC East

and I agree with Coughlin was on hot seat, and all of a sudden he is Coach of the year by Giants fans?
Choklin can still lose his Job after this year
And one more thing I respect the hell out of this giants team. But one player I hate with a passion is Eli Manning, the guy is scum IMO. Ive had a friend take his son, and he wated a autograph, and of course he shrugged him saying no time right now. Plus anyone who whines his way out of going somewhere in the draft is a p***y IMO. Go to SD, your drafted there, dont have your daddy get in your f**king head.
Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
And Ginn gave away points too. Big deal. Better not shoot yoursleves in the foot by turning the ball over this weekend because everybody knows the New York Giants have no problems with shooting themselves


Originally posted by sacniner:
Nice excuse. Alex lit that secondary up. We shut that run game down and sent you guys home as losers. Of course, the East Coast excuses were flowing. That's expected.

I don't care what Packer and Falcon fans were saying.

Thanks for the compliment about Alex. That's cute. We'll see about Sunday big guy.

220 yards is lighting us up? Eli threw 300+ on you.

Were not looking to get more yards than you just more points
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Choklin can still lose his Job after this year

I can guarantee you, that after they do lose to the 49ers, choklin (lol) is gone. Come on, 9 and 7? They were one loss away from being a .500 team.
Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Can't be that idiotic especially considering we beat another superbowl staff in the Saints..

Look at it from an outside perspective.

1st year coach (1st NFC championship game) going vs a coach who is going to his 3rd championship game (2nd with Giants)...

Its IMPOSSIBLE to try and say the 49ers have a better staff.

haha i bet u were one of the many giant fans that wanted coughlin fired a month ago. how many votes will coughlin get for coach of the year? 0! how many will harbaugh get? EVERY SINGLE VOTE. also giant fans hate ur oc and dc, but now they are playing good ur on their jocks. see which coordinators get more head coaching offers next year, bet u a lot of money our coordinators will be seeked over fn fewell and gilbride
Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Define "best around team." Here, let me help you with some statistics that you can't argue:

Defense - No contest - 49ers are better
Special Teams - No contest - 49ers are better
Offense - close call, but sorry, still giving it to the 49ers
Coaching - please, no contest - 49ers

And your point? Oh yeah, I posted somewhere that 49ers will be playing at home. The giants homer replied "so, giants win away." The fool couldn't realize that any team would rather play at home than away.

Your defense this year was better. At the moment I would take our defense, but I can understand your side of the argument.
Special teams you guys are better.
Offense we are better are Qb, Receiver, and O Line (Your line let up the most sacks in the NFL) 450 pass attempts 40+ sacks, ELI 580+ passes 25 sacks. Huge difference.
And to say your coaching is ahead of a coaching staff that (Coughlin, Gilbride) that has won a superbowl, is idiotic.
No, it's not idiotic, it's simple truth. Harbaugh was sought out by a lot of teams, and he chose the best - 49ers. Choklin took his team to what,,,9-7? Again, that is 1 loss away from being a pathetic .500 team. Not playoff worthy. And wrong again, giants offense is not better than the 49ers offense. Nice try, but FAIL!
I LOVE VD!
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Choklin can still lose his Job after this year

I can guarantee you, that after they do lose to the 49ers, choklin (lol) is gone. Come on, 9 and 7? They were one loss away from being a .500 team.

yet he says they are the best team left haha. granted they are playing good now, but 9-7= slightly above average hahaha
I was done at "what have they done that no other coaching staff has done?" If anyone that would seriously ask that question about the 49ers this year, they must still think there is a lockout going on.
these giant players make me hate that franchise even more! they are a overconfident arrogant bunch, just like their fan base. This is the same s**t they pulled when they played them and look what happend. since they beat the alimghty packers they must think they are god now. if that team had a leader he would tell dumbasses like victor cruz and antrel rolle to shut the f**k up....oh well the team that talks the most s**t always gets punched in the mouth in the end.