LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

Giants' Rolle: 49ers' V.Davis asks for trouble

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't know if this was posted, but here you go!

Giants' Rolle: 49ers' Davis asks for trouble Safety Antrel Rolle says the Niners tight end Vernon Davis better be careful praying that he plays the Giants!
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7471814/san-francisco-49ers-vernon-davis-asks-trouble
oh no he din't
Venrom would kick his ass
PWNED:

Antrel sounds like a girls name
I hate when people say the 49ers are playing "The new Giants!" Seriously? This is the same Giants I've been seeing. They started really putting up points against the Falcons in the 4th quarter (last second)..... Green Bay beating theirselves (fumbles and drop passes)

NewsFlash, you're playing the new 49ers. Who, even us fans, have seen the new era 49ers play that hard like they did against the Saints!? NOBODY!!!!!
This punk used to get chump'd by us on a usual basis when he played for the Cards, what's he talking about?
They may say the Giants now are different from the last game, but so are the Niners. As of the Saints game, we now have a true #1 QB.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This punk used to get chump'd by us on a usual basis when he played for the Cards, what's he talking about?

Really? Cardinals?

This is a great spotlight for Crabtree, Walker (if playing), and K. Williams to open up while they're focusing on V. Davis!

yea i remember michael crabtree was owning him all day on that MNF game.

Vernon Davis must a beast because he is too thick and too strongest the plays football. He can breaking the tackle and go run the td! Go Vernon Go! Go beat the Giants! Do it! Come on Boy!
The Falcons didn't even show up and the Packers didn't either. I don't consider the Giants playoff run thus far very impressive.

Living in Northern NJ I get the pleasure to listen to this buffoon every week.

The funny thing is that Rolle sucks. Maybe he should improve his play before talking.. Funny seeing him get punked by Rodgers on his scrambles on Sunday.
[ Edited by Schulzy on Jan 17, 2012 at 5:48 PM ]
I'll beat the s*it out this guy myself. He's just mad because he got his ass handed to in Arizona and now his gonna get it with a Giants uniform.

Serioulsy wtf is he talkin about? All of a sudden Antrel has amnesia. The giants are bums beat a bad jets team a hurt romo a doo doo falcons team and a packers team that beat themselves. Rolles a dweeb.
Share 49ersWebzone