LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

KNBR radio broadcast

Shop Find 49ers gear online
LOL

I'm surprised by all the hate Eric Davis is getting. It was out of pure emotion, and captured the epicness of that moment. You have to understand he's more than just a radio color commentator, he is a genuine fan of the 49ers. He played for this franchise, and knows many of these players personally. He was happy for them. My reaction to that TD was 10x worse lol.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
LOL

I'm surprised by all the hate Eric Davis is getting. It was out of pure emotion, and captured the epicness of that moment. You have to understand he's more than just a radio color commentator, he is a genuine fan of the 49ers. He played for this franchise, and knows many of these players personally. He was happy for them. My reaction to that TD was 10x worse lol.

It's 3 dudes. They represent the smallest of minorities.
Originally posted by okdkid:
LOL

It's 3 dudes. They represent the smallest of minorities.

True. Sometimes I forget if 3 guys are loud enough, they can appear to represent the majority. Anyways, f**k it. Let's enjoy this victory!!!!!
LOL

I'm glad they don't record me sometimes. I don't recall it, but I'm sure I scream like a girl too from time to time. Hell, after Alex ran for that TD, I went running around my house and busted my hand open on the corner of my wall running up stairs like a retard. Didn't even feel it or know I was bleeding until a few minutes later. hahaha
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Anyone have a link??? I wish I could've heard it!!
Originally posted by eastie:
Watching that video with tthe call I noticed that after the catch as Alex is walking away, it looks like he's talking some trash to the No players. I like it!

Yeah I noticed that too, he had that "how do you like us now" look on his face. Its clear that New Orleans was talking massive amounts of s**t all game long.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 15, 2012 at 12:24 AM ]
Originally posted by BROWN:
Anyone have a link??? I wish I could've heard it!!

Check the third or fourth post on the first page. There's a link there.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
LOL

I'm glad they don't record me sometimes. I don't recall it, but I'm sure I scream like a girl too from time to time. Hell, after Alex ran for that TD, I went running around my house and busted my hand open on the corner of my wall running up stairs like a retard. Didn't even feel it or know I was bleeding until a few minutes later. hahaha

LOL that's awesome.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by eastie:
Watching that video with tthe call I noticed that after the catch as Alex is walking away, it looks like he's talking some trash to the No players. I like it!

Yeah I noticed that too, he had that "how do you like us now" look on his face. Its clear that New Orleans was talking massive amounts of s**t all game long.

he was saying "we dat! we dat!"

not joe montana's "no you stay at home with the rest of america" that he said to the cowboys in '81 but awesome nonetheless
I loved the emotion Eric Davis provided and see no problem with how he handled that emotional play. Kudos to Ted and E.D. on their speculator performance.

Broadcast was awesome. It sure beats when that Buck guy broadcast for fox.
Can you feel Candlestick!!!!!!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by MaliCali:
too much homerism...

its the local broadcast. have you ever listened to other local broadcasts of other teams? there is always a color guy who is clearly a huge homer. that is not out of the ordinary at all.

the homerism isn't my main gripe....it was ED's yelling over Ted R's call that stuck out like a sore thumb....like i've said, Eric Davis should learn from this

I've still heard those sorts of things in other local broadcasts pretty often.

the Bengals local guys were like that, and Golic is ALWAYS like that on the Cardinals broadcast.
Don't hate, appreciate!
wahhh E.D. IS UNPROFESSIONAL wahhh.... Let the man have his moment, and let his bosses decide if it was bad for the people.
Share 49ersWebzone