LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 405 users in the forums

Crazy Talk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Playoff experience means nothing. Teams are playing each game during each game during the season the same way they'd played elite opponents in a game. The harder you play in the playoffs means you have a better chance to win. Farve ( a ton of playoff experience) but always screws up at the end. Tim Tebow ? Now, you tell me... what's playoffs experience ? I'm like under medication when people are debating about the under dogs in the playoffs.
[ Edited by Red_Gold18 on Jan 12, 2012 at 8:21 PM ]
Originally posted by Red_Gold18:
Playoff experience means nothing. Teams are playing each game during each game during the season the same way they'd played elite opponents in a game. The harder you play in the playoffs means you have a better chance to win. Farve ( a ton of playoff experience) but always screws up at the end. Tim Tebow ? Now, you tell me... what's playoffs experience ? I'm like under medication when people are debating about the under dogs in the playoffs.

Playoff experience hasn't done much for the Falcons.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

SIck pic!
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Originally posted by Red_Gold18:

Playoff experience hasn't done much for the Falcons.

or the cowboys......or eagles
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kodiak9er:

It only matters, if you let it matter to you... If you play just like you play in any other big game it makes zero difference on the field. Look at the 81 49ers... they were a lot like this years niners in terms of playoff experience. It might make a difference as far as handling things outside of the game... but I think thats about it.
go to www.kmel.com/pages/sf-anthem.html to vote for the niners anthem
Originally posted by Pick6:

It only matters, if you let it matter to you... If you play just like you play in any other big game it makes zero difference on the field. Look at the 81 49ers... they were a lot like this years niners in terms of playoff experience. It might make a difference as far as handling things outside of the game... but I think thats about it.

2010 giants had no playoff or WS experience and were vastly under rated....there was no way they could handle the phillies offense or texas's offense.....and then they did, i know its baseball but im just saying. i think this team is so jacked about where they are, its a moot point.
2010 giants had no playoff or WS experience and were vastly under rated....there was no way they could handle the phillies offense or texas's offense.....and then they did, i know its baseball but im just saying. i think this team is so jacked about where they are, its a moot point.

Good point. That's why they play the games, right ? ( Any Given Sunday) . BTW, nice baseball reference/analogy. Good to see a real sports fan outside of most football-only meatheads! Gotta mention though , the SF GIANTS kinda had a guy named .....uh.....................EDGAR RENTERIA !! 1997 game-winning RBI and WS hero who also hit Game winning RBI in Giants W.S effort. Just sayin. I like the baseball stuff though Kodiak. Strike 1. Hopefully I won't 'catch' your next post or I'll likely knock that outta the park also ! Peace.
Share 49ersWebzone