LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

Congrats To These Idiots

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
To be honest though I thought we would be 6-10 or 7-9 at best. My reason, no OTA's, MIni-camp to install the offense was brutal IMO, but I forgot, when you can dink-n-dunk your way through games with the help of ST's and the defense anything is possible.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
To be honest though I thought we would be 6-10 or 7-9 at best. My reason, no OTA's, MIni-camp to install the offense was brutal IMO, but I forgot, when you can dink-n-dunk your way through games with the help of ST's and the defense anything is possible.

And had NFL.com paid you for that opinion then I'd be calling you out too
Maybe Brooks is dyslexic and he meant 13-3 not 3-1. Nagh, he's just a moron.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

And had NFL.com paid you for that opinion then I'd be calling you out too

True dat!!!!
  • Chico
  • Veteran
i wanted to say that these guys have 32 teams to analyze so their opinion goes off of last years results and hardly watching 49er games...but, that's ALL they do!!! Their job is analyze ALL teams, not just the East Coast teams so YES, they are freaking IDIOTS!!!!
I thought we'd be 5-11 to be honest.
this is why being an "expert" means nothing more than putting the effort into writing any opinion you want. never has to be right, or even close. nobody holds these guys accountable to their predictions. they just love to go out on a limb to get attention, and when they look like retards, they try and hide the evidence.

Kirwan said 2-14, and they went 13-3. he should automatically have to quit the business. what a complete moron. in order to miss by THAT much on an opinion, you had to have put zero effort and research into your claim. It pisses me off that these guys get paid to spew crap.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Being a NFL analyst is like a meteorologist. These are the only jobs were you can be wrong the majority of the time and still have you job. These idiots are living proof.
I picked us to go 11-5 but that's my guess every year lol

Props to Steve Wyche, at least he was kinda close, just 3 wins off his "If Alex plays to his potential" thing he said. But he still predicted that we would finish 6-10 so he can actually go jump in a lake for all I care.
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Lol..... These guys should quit after writing crap like this.
Expose them all!!! Great post.........
Like I said, I send a mass tweet to them all, no response from any of them, and usually the sports writers write me back, not this time though lol
I don't blame some of these guys for predicting we wouldn't be good this year. NO ONE expected this. Not even the majority of us homers. 2-14? 3-13? 5-11? That's a little ridiculous though. These guys can suck it.
Share 49ersWebzone