LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Congrats To These Idiots

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wish we had something concrete like that to post about Jamie Dukes cuz that c*cksucker is the 1st to diss up and the last to give us any credit! Even now after proving all the naysayers wrong including himself all he has to say is I still don't trust alex, blah blah blah
La Canfora is the stupidest piece of s**t journalist out there.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Harbaugh's making everybody look foolish. Next up: Sean Payton.

Now Sean has respect for Harbaugh...so don't include him with those dummies...man has a SB win and a hell of a team..he knows the 9rs are a good team..
Originally posted by Stratoblaster:
Now Sean has respect for Harbaugh...so don't include him with those dummies...man has a SB win and a hell of a team..he knows the 9rs are a good team..

ya i think hes one hell of a coach...

but were still gonna kick his teams ass
Originally posted by Stratoblaster:
Harbaugh's making everybody look foolish. Next up: Sean Payton.

i didn't mean Sean is a dummy. I just meant we're going to win and Payton will be standing on the sideline thinking, "What the hell just happened?"
i didn't mean Sean is a dummy. I just meant we're going to win and Payton will be standing on the sideline thinking, "What the hell just happened?"

Ok we will see about dat..lol
Wow and these guys are the so called "experts" where do I apply??
Originally posted by Chico:
i wanted to say that these guys have 32 teams to analyze so their opinion goes off of last years results and hardly watching 49er games...but, that's ALL they do!!! Their job is analyze ALL teams, not just the East Coast teams so YES, they are freaking IDIOTS!!!!

what there are other teams besides the east coast? relevant teams with amazing players?.....i never would have thought. i hate these losers getting paid to do this ish
how many pro analyst got it right???

NOBODY!!!!

I think all these talking heads should take a pike to the face for every prediction they get wrong.

Originally posted by dj43:
Here's a prediction for y'all:

The winner of the game to be played at Candlestick Park this coming Saturday will a game on February 5 in Indianapolis.

Seriously!

You're probably right.
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:

wyche and harrison are not bad, actually pretty good predictions. they were wrong but i don't think anyone expected the niners to come out as good as they did.

5-3 Saints...experts still doubting us
someone should ask jason la canfora how the bucs did this year
Originally posted by kujon11:
someone should ask jason la canfora how the bucs did this year

That guy is a d-bag.
Share 49ersWebzone